Kraton 8S Top Plate for additional 56118 motor clearance?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My2000_Silverbullet

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I've ordered my high clearance M2C steering bell cranks for my new hobbywing 56118 motor setup and was wondering if anyone knows of a top plate cover that will clear the motor without having to resort to shaving off the corner of the factory part? Researching the various aftermarket ones have come up nought in regards to dimensions. So making comparisons difficult.

Why not just grind it down? Dremel is your friend 😊

Hypothetically I could. Though, the little meticulous voice inside me says it won't look right. Look, I modify fixings on a regular basis as part of my job as an Electrician to accommodate certain circumstances.
Taking into context that this Kraton is my pride and joy. I want to take a different path in regards to this situation.

Hi all, I've ordered my high clearance M2C steering bell cranks for my new hobbywing 56118 motor setup and was wondering if anyone knows of a top plate cover that will clear the motor without having to resort to shaving off the corner of the factory part? Researching the various aftermarket ones have come up nought in regards to dimensions. So making comparisons difficult.
I just saw that M2c makes a new steering rack that will fit this motor !!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back