Hobbywing 56118 installs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since m2c makes stuff in house they restock quickly. 😎 👍

Bell crank isn't really a fix I had to cut off the nut end of my tierod just so it would turn somone else cut a huge chunk out of the post so it could steer cutting down the shaft is probably the better option idk if the tie rod will pop off with hard landings guess I'll find out and the durations or lack of need to be improved good luck with your build

Bell crank isn't really a fix I had to cut off the nut end of my tierod just so it would turn somone else cut a huge chunk out of the post so it could steer cutting down the shaft is probably the better option idk if the tie rod will pop off with hard landings guess I'll find out and the durations or lack of need to be improved good luck with your build
Thanks for the feedback, which is what I was looking for. I looked at M2c’s site and noticed the nut end missing from the tie rod end and I’m like, do I still want this motor? Seems like more hacking than I’d like.

Thanks for the feedback, which is what I was looking for. I looked at M2c’s site and noticed the nut end missing from the tie rod end and I’m like, do I still want this motor? Seems like more hacking than I’d like.
Yeah I didn't know you had to cut it but one great thing is I'm running 37 39 gear and the Temps stay low 97 esc and 117 on motor after 20min on 12s my k8 with the v1 setup running 39 39 temp run extremely hot on 8s 160 in no time in no time I really can't believe the temp difference I do have fans on both motors

Yeah I didn't know you had to cut it but one great thing is I'm running 37 39 gear and the Temps stay low 97 esc and 117 on motor after 20min on 12s my k8 with the v1 setup running 39 39 temp run extremely hot on 8s 160 in no time in no time I really can't believe the temp difference I do have fans on both motors
I got over the Hump in my head last night and said fiddlestick it. I already have everything else to receive the motor, might as well cut off that small piece. Who cares.

I plan on starting with the stock 47t spur with 43/44t to see how it runs. I’ll also have 39t spur on hand with gear options as well. Looking forward to figuring out gearing the most. After all the hard work is done, adding the last little touch

I’m going to fan up the motor but may see how the stock max5 fan holds up to how I drive before putting a beefier fan on it. I appreciate the real world examples.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back