Kraton Kraton ESC - Lights Meaning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AT06

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hi,

Got a new Kraton V2, and have newbie question.

When I turn it on, the red light keeps flashing until I turn the radio controller - the light then stops flashing.

Is this normal? Does anyone have a list of what all the lights mean?

Thanks for the help,

Adam

You always want to turn on the transmitter (radio) before the receiver....Then to turn it off, you do the receiver first then the transmitter. Everything is in the manual.

You always want to turn on the transmitter (radio) before the receiver....Then to turn it off, you do the receiver first then the transmitter. Everything is in the manual.

Ok, thought that would be the case - me not following the instructions! Thanks for the help.

Ok, thought that would be the case - me not following the instructions! Thanks for the help.[/QUOTE

I was a little too brief with that answer. My bad.

The manual is a little questionable...it's not real good with explaining things. It shows what looks like a big number one to turn on the transmitter first but doesn't say why or give a reason. You just want the signal from the transmitter to be available before the vehicle is turned on. These days it's more so to syncs up properly or you get all the beeps and flashing lights. Back in the old days, it was more likely that your rc would take off on you if you didn't turn on the TX first !!!!!

I thought I saw a chart of what the lights mean in there but it's not really a chart...you sort of just follow through and the info needed seems to be all there but it's not on a chart . It's really not good for beginners....it's very basic. There isn't much to know for lights on that stock ESC.....it looks like the manual covers what you basically need with nothing more.
It's all there but you sort of have to go through it all to figure out the lighting sequences.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back