Kraton Kraton EXB to XL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton EXB
Does anyone have a full parts list of what's needed to convert a Kraton EXB to an XL?
All I'm aware of at the moment is the chassis and I think chassis braces?
I know there's some builds out there but I'm trying to find a consolidated list of parts
I'm just trying to price it out and slowly get the parts to do it, I'm broke right now lol
Thanks!

Does anyone have a full parts list of what's needed to convert a Kraton EXB to an XL?
All I'm aware of at the moment is the chassis and I think chassis braces?
I know there's some builds out there but I'm trying to find a consolidated list of parts
I'm just trying to price it out and slowly get the parts to do it, I'm broke right now lol
Thanks!
Chassis
Tower to tower brace
Front and rear chassis braces
Front and rear drive axles
Body of your choice

I think that’s it 🤔

A couple more things...
Mojave Side skirts (the holes are different)
rear chassis brace spacers (I think that the spacing is different on the Mojave chassis than the Kraton.)
Hurricane

You only need the 157mm dogbone, the 135mm dogbone you take from your Kraton. :)
I was thinking that right after my post.. and I think @MeHurricane caught me on the side skirts last time too... someone asked this question.. 🤣 good looking out brother.. always something we’re forgetting 😂🤣

Thanks everyone! Doesn't sound you need too much stuff, alot of work tho haha
Another question, could you tell me the pros and cons of making it the XL? Better handling I presume?
Nah, if your organized about it .. it can be done in a couple hours .... minus the body! But that’s the fun part.... 😎

Nah, if your organized about it .. it can be done in a couple hours .... minus the body! But that’s the fun part.... 😎
If you want to use stock body (I just got a proline brute body) how is everyone extending the body post mounts in the rear?
I agree half the fun in this hobby is tear downs/adding/mods 👍well maybe 40% fun part haha

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back