Kraton V5 6s Chassis Upgrade - M2C

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arrmigo

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Might seem a bit silly to some but I like to build things not to break instead of upgrading multiple items when 1 thing breaks or bends ( a problem I have from building rotary street/strip cars for the past 25yrs ). I have a spanking new Kraton v5 6s & have watched hours if not days of YouTube, should I be going full bore & doing a M2C component upgrade straight up or will stock chassis with M2C braces, shock towers & stand offs hold up ( I know it’s how longs a piece of string & how hard are you going to abuse it type response ). For head high jumping & oopsies will stock chassis distort with M2C braces?
Cheers

I don’t think any of us really NEED the m2c stuff, it’s just very nice and does make things a lot stronger. The chassis is probably the best upgrade and then the bracing. Towers are a luxury and the stock ones can be straightened or replaced for like 7$ from Jenny’s. (Stock chassis is 25...) If you like to build and you have a little extra $$ than by all means get the m2c stuff, it’s really strong and of superior quality. If you’re on a budget I’d spend the money on batteries and a really good charger.

I don’t think any of us really NEED the m2c stuff, it’s just very nice and does make things a lot stronger. The chassis is probably the best upgrade and then the bracing. Towers are a luxury and the stock ones can be straightened or replaced for like 7$ from Jenny’s. (Stock chassis is 25...) If you like to build and you have a little extra $$ than by all means get the m2c stuff, it’s really strong and of superior quality. If you’re on a budget I’d spend the money on batteries and a really good charger.
Cheers mate. I’m running an old turnigy 300w reactor dc & thought I would nestle in with a nvision 6500 90c 4s. I am on Jenny’s now & ready to pull the trigger on spare shafts, wheels, body, screws, hubs, towers, shocks, battery tray etc…..I’m getting well carried away…but hey ain’t that half the fun. I used to spend this much just on a new dyno tune in a big car so it’s all perspective & enjoyment aye

Cheers mate. I’m running an old turnigy 300w reactor dc & thought I would nestle in with a nvision 6500 90c 4s. I am on Jenny’s now & ready to pull the trigger on spare shafts, wheels, body, screws, hubs, towers, shocks, battery tray etc…..I’m getting well carried away…but hey ain’t that half the fun. I used to spend this much just on a new dyno tune in a big car so it’s all perspective & enjoyment aye
Jenny’s is a great resource.
There’s a lot of really nice upgrades for the 6s Arrmas, from a lot of different sources. It makes them a lot of fun to own. From reading above you sound like an older person like my self. There’s all age groups on this forum so some times I encourage to spend on batteries, chargers or even a second car before upgrading things that aren’t a priority.
Be sure to make a build thread when your stuff arrives.
All the best,
Jim

Jenny’s is a great resource.
There’s a lot of really nice upgrades for the 6s Arrmas, from a lot of different sources. It makes them a lot of fun to own. From reading above you sound like an older person like my self. There’s all age groups on this forum so some times I encourage to spend on batteries, chargers or even a second car before upgrading things that aren’t a priority.
Be sure to make a build thread when your stuff arrives.
All the best,
Jim
Cheers Jim. Thanks for your time mate. I’m a young fella at heart in my 40s….haha. I look forward to enjoying the Arrma community 👍🏼

Welcome to the party. My advice would be to go out and enjoy it and get a feel for it. I just replaced my front arms after a nice foray into the skate park. I am replacing all the diffs with metal casing after I melted the center diff. I am also waiting for the exb shock towers to arrive after bending the second set from jenny's. But, everybody's driving/bashing style is different and I noticed the stock parts can handle a lot of the regular bashing with no problem. I say stock up on the parts that commonly break (arms, turnbuckles and links, and driveshafts) I have the advantage of being in NYC so my orders from Jenny's comes in like 2-3 days.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back