Kraton Kudra rc wing mount and slider review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kiba.k9

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Kraton EXB
So I ordered the kudra wing mount and sliders they came in today and I instaled I had one bolt hole Crack I have not ran it yet but here is the details in my opinion the stuff is good quality and the seller got back to me with in 20 minutes offering a solution grade A plus in my opinion

IMG_20240429_195620.jpg

20240429_183118.jpg

Screenshot_20240429_201650_eBay.jpg

I was really excited when I saw Kudra pop up on YouTube with his first couple videos, and I was one of his first 10 subs, I told him his channel was going to become popular.
Unfortunately, I don't really like the direction the channel has gone in with him growling and trying to be crazy. He does have a unique style though and I wish him all the best.

I installed the wing mount tonight as well. I will report back with results once I run the truck.

I was really excited when I saw Kudra pop up on YouTube with his first couple videos, and I was one of his first 10 subs, I told him his channel was going to become popular.
Unfortunately, I don't really like the direction the channel has gone in with him growling and trying to be crazy. He does have a unique style though and I wish him all the best.
He's entertaining and seems down to earth

Well I fit the stock wing mount back on the kudra failed the bolts bent and stripped out and pulled the alignment pegs out it didn't Crack anymore but this is how it failed now I will repair it sooner or later and put lock nuts on the back side of the bolt holes and see of that helps the mount is super stiff I didn't even spear it in to the ground sadly 😀 I don't know if being so stiff is a good or bad thing but I will modify it and post again sooner or later

Snapchat-1117990430.jpg

20240430_213815.jpg

Well I fit the stock wing mount back on the kudra failed the bolts bent and stripped out and pulled the alignment pegs out it didn't Crack anymore but this is how it failed now I will repair it sooner or later and put lock nuts on the back side of the bolt holes and see of that helps the mount is super stiff I didn't even spear it in to the ground sadly 😀 I don't know if being so stiff is a good or bad thing but I will modify it and post again sooner or later

View attachment 363867

View attachment 363869

I really need to get my little hands on this OEM mount...
Bust out a Better design, Pronto!

Its how it was printed, if you look at the layer lines it cracked right on one of them. Think of it like wood and it splits on the grain. If he printed it in a different orientation it would be stronger but it would possibly split when you landed on the wing.
Proper layer adhesion might be part of it as well, if it wasnt printed hot enough it will do that. You can also print it with a different infill or make the walls thicker to make it much stronger and eliminate that.

Dang that's a bummer! I'm running the garage life rc wing mount and no issues, it has enough flex not to break but not floppy either

Took the truck out for 10 minutes today and needless to say the mount failed Immediately...
One power wheelie that resulted in flipping; the wing ripped off instantly upon impact + sliding on the parking lot.
Then a flip in the grass resulted in the mount itself splitting apart entirely, stripping out of the metal tower too.
Very weak design unfortunately. Oem is far superior; where is Rpm or 3Drc at with a solution?
Pretty disappointed in the purchase; didn't make it through two light crashes.
1000009197.jpg

Hopefully they didn’t send a free one out to a big YouTuber 😬

Kevin Talbot..
He would have a heyday reviewing it..

Here's an example of what he would do...

"Tumble womble..."

Cliff Notes version-

Full Review-

"Wasted..."

Back