For Sale Lim v2 never ran painted .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoubLRRLIFE!8887

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Typhon 6s
So I got the limitless v2 then remember I don’t have space or need to look for a parking lot big enough which result in a lot of crashes.
Mmx8s castle esc new
(Ripples killer cap pack installed) new
1717-1650kv castle motor only bench tested
Promodeler servo 1150oz best new just bench tested
New fiutaba tx 4 ch
NO REMOTE
IRONMAN SPRINGS NEW
new tires Powerhobby grippers also have stock if interested ones.

ASKING 600.00

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Nice whip. One small thing you should fix in the posting is that you say "new Futaba tx 4ch" followed by "NO REMOTE" which is a little confusing. Tx denotes the transmitter (i.e. remote). It should say Rx for the receiver. I know it's a pedantic detail but I think that accuracy matters when it comes to classifieds.

Anyhow, GLWS!

Still available due to ppl lowballing in new electronics by itself there’s 500+ not counting the new limitless with upgraded suspension for speed running it’ll be on here until eBay or someone buys it I’m in tx but I travel for work let me know your state and I’ll deliver for a fee .

Still available due to ppl lowballing in new electronics by itself there’s 500+ not counting the new limitless with upgraded suspension for speed running it’ll be on here until eBay or someone buys it I’m in tx but I travel for work let me know your state and I’ll deliver for a fee .
Hello, I'm interested in the car, new to the community here. Can you message as to when and how I can connect with by phone if possible to discuss?

Still very interested in the car. Sent you a message with my number so we can have a conversation tomorrow if possible. Thx.

Back