Senton Limp mode

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Khizir187

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hi I have a arma sent on 3blx it performs hard for 5 minutes then cuts out. How do you fix the limp mode with these trucks thank you

On 3s I assume? I had to send my esc back to horizon to be reflashed.
Yes it's 3s I literally run it on nice basic tarmac then after 6 minutes it turns slow. Same problem you had and the manual says there could be dirt in the motor but iv only took it on grass and gravel and I always clean it out. I brought my truck off als hobbies in Milton Keynesbut I don't live there so I was wondering how do you sort out the limp mode asap. After viewing everything else it can't be anything else it has to be the car having a limp mode problem and I don't understand how it can just occure out the blew after its been running good for one week

Yes it's 3s I literally run it on nice basic tarmac then after 6 minutes it turns slow. Same problem you had and the manual says there could be dirt in the motor but iv only took it on grass and gravel and I always clean it out. I brought my truck off als hobbies in Milton Keynesbut I don't live there so I was wondering how do you sort out the limp mode asap. After viewing everything else it can't be anything else it has to be the car having a limp mode problem and I don't understand how it can just occure out the blew after its been running good for one week

Umm dude, mine did the same thing. I am in the process of upgrading to a new ESC and motor, and now that the parts are out, Horizon Hobby is doing the repairs under warranty. The hardest mine was ever ran was 5 laps arouns the bases at full speed on a baseball field.

Umm dude, mine did the same thing. I am in the process of upgrading to a new ESC and motor, and now that the parts are out, Horizon Hobby is doing the repairs under warranty. The hardest mine was ever ran was 5 laps arouns the bases at full speed on a baseball field.
As I'm not technical with rc I don't want to start messing around with things. Also is there another way to do it then send it back to the shop ?

The only way to get technical is to try.

That said the only technical part of my project was removing bolts and putting them back in... and soldering 3 points, but most shops do that for like $2-3 per soldering point. Also, all the parts I am using are literally direct replacements, just better parts. Once I am back together I will have a small build thread.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back