Notorious Notorious Model

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just curious, I don't see much about the Notorious. What are your thoughts on this model?
I have it and think it is an awesome machine.
I have three Notorious/Outcast 6s. They are my favorite. Most people just consider them a stunt truck but with careful tuning you can make them do just about anything. By varying the tires, differential oils, pinions, and changing the settings on the ESC you can make them backflipping wheelie machines or tame them to just rip around at full tilt. Straight out of the box they are set up for uncontrollable fun and not speed.

I think you see less about this rig on the forum and the Typhon 6s because it has been around forever. Most discussions seem to be about the Mojave 6s and Fireteam lately because its the new kid in town.

Outcast Notorious is a great rig.

I have a Notorious. Very fun. Never regretted getting it. It will stunt. It will wheelie, bash & flip. Doesn't disappoint. I've even got it to do nose wheelies, a endo

So do any of the EXB parts from the Outcast directly swap over to the Notorious V5?
Yes or Kraton parts too
My rig has Typhon 6s diffs Kraton 6s EXB arms and shocks and Outcast parts all over it. With a Mojave chassis :LOL:

So do any of the EXB parts from the Outcast directly swap over to the Notorious V5?
Yes all very similar. The rear chassis brace is same as a Typhon. Noto is the SWB typhon chassis w/ Kraton gear / A arms, bigger tires.

Back