Mojave LiPo battery international shipping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exiger35

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
Hello all,
Apologies if this has been posted before.

I have just received my Mojave BLX using a forwarding company for international shipping however, they couldn’t ship the LiPo batteries with it as they labeled it as dangerous items.

I’m located in Kuwait and all the web sites I checked won’t ship LiPo batteries internationally.

So anyone here is familiar with this? Any help/advise is very much appreciated.

Thanks!

LiPos are generally prohibited from shipping via air, both domestic and international, due to their volatility. Here in the US LiPos can only be shipped via UPS: the USPS will not accept them for shipment.

Banggood and Aliexpress should not be a problem. Also, in the UAE (Dubai) there are a couple of hobby shops you could try.

Never heard of this? I bought some batteries before Christmas and they shipped from CHINA. Have you tried CHNL?
Yes, I have checked their web site and they also don't have Kuwait listed as a shipping option. I have sent them an email but haven’t received a reply yet.

LiPos are generally prohibited from shipping via air, both domestic and international, due to their volatility. Here in the US LiPos can only be shipped via UPS: the USPS will not accept them for shipment.
That's right, though I have done some reading and it looks like it can be shipped with the proper packaging and documentations.

Banggood and Aliexpress should not be a problem. Also, in the UAE (Dubai) there are a couple of hobby shops you could try.
Worth taking a shot but I fear that the quality is poor.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back