Notorious Lockdown build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The heart of the beast has arrived!!

A couple of other bits to keep me busy, m2c standoffs so I can finally mount the shocks, and some t nuts for the obligatory battery tray mod.View attachment 102335View attachment 102336

View attachment 102394
Sweet truck! Curious, what is the obligatory battery tray mod? Also, is the aluminum cover over the spur gear necessary? I just got my first Kraton and I'm going to build it before I run it, but I don't know what is the benefit of that piece. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

Sweet truck! Curious, what is the obligatory battery tray mod? Also, is the aluminum cover over the spur gear necessary? I just got my first Kraton and I'm going to build it before I run it, but I don't know what is the benefit of that piece. Thanks for the inspiration. :)
Thanks man.

The motor mount is by pps rc, he is a vendor on here, it is beutifully made, removes any slop in the cd , adjusting gear mesh is also a breeze. Necessary?? Probably not.

Tee nuts are the battery tray mod, not my discovery, search it up on here. I don't think it's Necessary if you have a v5 as the battery tray using more fixings to the chassis.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back