SOLD / FOUND Looking for a 6s Outcast body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it have to be a stock body? http://probodyrc.ru/index.php?route=product/product&path=59&product_id=89 be forwarded his shipping is super slooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww, last body I bought took over 3 months to get to me.
Dam, I ordered one from him a few weeks ago for my Kraton XL. Hope its here before Christmas lol.

I'm putting together a few scratch built rides and kinda want a stock outcast body. Since one of them is a mojave arm outcast I might get away with a 4s body

Dam, I ordered one from him a few weeks ago for my Kraton XL. Hope its here before Christmas lol.

I'm putting together a few scratch built rides and kinda want a stock outcast body. Since one of them is a mojave arm outcast I might get away with a 4s body
I ordered it at the end of April, it sat in customs in Russia starting on May 15th and I got it at the end of July.

Last edited:
In retrospect, I always felt RC bodies were expensive. Going 30 years back. And all Lexan bodies had to be painted back then. That's where it gets expensive. Rattle cans and how many colors you need adds up real fast. More than the cost of a body. Nowadays replacing RTR prepainted bodies is about the same price. You can buy a clear OC body for instance for a few dollars less than a prepainted stocker OC body, yet the cost of paint and materials can well exceed the price of a prepainted one.

being still kinda new to this hobby, i think the prices of the bodies is what surprised me the most..lol.

on that note- let us know where you end up getting one from :)
Exactly! My Traxxas Bigfoot NO.1 is a $240 2s vehicle that has a body that costs $85!! My current one is trashed and I want a new one, but they cost too much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back