Typhon Lots of awesomeness

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

razz007

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
Now with repaired rear diff , moved from talion body to typhon body , so I suppose its a stretched , wide typhon . With asuga shocks all round, wheels n tyres too , I cut n drilled the asuga body also . The handling is truly amazing .Great fun indeed
20230808_194420.jpg
20230808_194548(0).jpg
20230808_193542.jpg

VideoCapture_20230808-195744.jpg

Looks killer. Love them hoops. What kind of tires are they? I’ve been speed running my TLR but I have 3 speed running cars now so back to the track and bashing.I forgot how much fun it is to bash a Typhon. Handling is superb!

Looks killer. Love them hoops. What kind of tires are they? I’ve been speed running my TLR but I have 3 speed running cars now so back to the track and bashing.I forgot how much fun it is to bash a Typhon. Handling is superb!
They are the corally asuga wheels and tyres combo 👍🏻
That Kraton has some identity issues lol! Didn't it start like as a Kraton→Talion→Typhon? It's cool that the platform is as compatible as it is. Cheers mate
I got a box or two of parts and I change to suit 😁 she is currently a talion chassis , in theory kraton arms n hubs cos they were from a kraton , but running talion towers , asuga shocks , asuga wing , asuga wheels n tyres . Parts of this truck have been tuned into a typhon , kraton , kraton xl , Talion xl . It’s awesome , I do have a very long build thread , so I should really post there
She looks great, love how you're having fun changing everything. hope you're having fun
Yep , love chopping them about , it’s already being changed 👍🏻 I got a great little battery screwdriver , makes it all mega easy 😎

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back