Kraton Which Version of Kraton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2pfspiff

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Newby question for everyone. How do you tell which version of Kraton that you have? I just bought mine from the local hobby shop last Sunday and did not look at the box to see which version it was.

Newby question for everyone. How do you tell which version of Kraton that you have? I just bought mine from the local hobby shop last Sunday and did not look at the box to see which version it was.
If the body is blue or red, should be the v5. If its black, you have the EXB version. Post a photo for confirmation

This is my sons v5 6s blx comes in red also

IMG_20240303_112515082.jpg

This is my sons v5 6s blx comes in red also

View attachment 356122

Looking at the trucks with the body on its not easy to tell the difference as the V4 and V5 look mostly the same. The differences are under the body.

Since you bought it new the what radio came with it? The Tactic ttx300 is either V2 or V3, V4 has the Spektrum STX2 and the V5 has the Spektrum SLT3.

Looking at the trucks with the body on its not easy to tell the difference as the V4 and V5 look mostly the same. The differences are under the body.

Since you bought it new the what radio came with it? The Tactic ttx300 is either V2 or V3, V4 has the Spektrum STX2 and the V5 has the Spektrum SLT3.
My son's came with the SLT3. WE don't have any pics of what @2pfspiff has 🤷 just figured to post my sons so he could have a reference to go by

V5 blx 6s only blue cover for this model.if his doesn't look like this then he can rule this one out.also comes in red .same decals .same graphics..for all we know the hobby shop probably still had older models or even a 4s blx .we shall see when he posts up pics

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240322-115958.png
    Screenshot_20240322-115958.png
    303.7 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I'll post pics when I get home, but I think it is the V5 due to it coming with the SLT3 and has a red body.

My son's came with the SLT3. WE don't have any pics of what @2pfspiff has 🤷 just figured to post my sons so he could have a reference to go by

V5 blx 6s only blue cover for this model.if his doesn't look like this then he can rule this one out.also comes in red .same decals .same graphics..for all we know the hobby shop probably still had older models or even a 4s blx .we shall see when he posts up pics

My V4 has a blue body.

1711151894529.png

Correct same color blue but side graphics are slightly different

Like I said mostly the same. The differences are slight enough that to the untrained eye it is hard to tell much of a difference. Like I said looking under the body or checking what transmitter is the easiest way to tell. Or just ask me :ROFLMAO:

Back