Kraton May be a dumb question about reverse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jasoncyndi

Reaction score
If you go in reverse is throttle a brake? Just like going forward then reverse is your brake. Been out of hobby a lil bit but had a e revo and seems like I had brakes in reverse seen some videos and looked like thats how it worked. But my sidewinder 8th. If I go in reverse and then throttle it just slams in forward. Is it in the esc programing if so

Complicated but I would say no. There is no "break" for reverse. I tend to use it that way though, I usually lightly tap on throttle when I want to break from reverse it takes some getting use to but with practice you can get it to slow down enough the stop and take off again. I recently had a discussion with my friend about gear grinding and the fact that I don;t like pully hard forward after reversing and possible gears wearing.

When your car is going slow enough or stops throttle will be available its up to you to know when you should pull. FWIW I tend to put my reverse in the lowest setting possible I don't really need to go 50mph backwards lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back