"Mean Green" Jeep Rubicon body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumguy75

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Talion
  3. Typhon 6s
Wanted a Jeep body for my 2wd Stampede, finally cooling off enough I can start running it on 4s again, lol. The extended chassis on my Stampede gives it a 12.5 inch wheelbase. Proline crawler bodies that come in a 12.3" wheelbase are pretty much perfect basher bodies for anything around 12.5-13 inch wheelbase, the lexan is a good bit thicker and the details are more realistic looking.
All rattle can Tamiya paints, decided to go with ps-17 metallic green backed with ps-9 green and ps-5 black for the fenders/bed/windows.
Got several pair of Jetko tires for dirt cheap on an ebay auction and scored some 2.8MT King Cobras. Love the Jetkos I put on my Talion, looking forward to giving these a run tomorrow.

20230831_170056.jpg

20230831_165946.jpg
20230831_080953.jpg
20230831_080802.jpg

Last edited:
Wanted a Jeep body for my 2wd Stampede, finally cooling off enough I can start running it on 4s again, lol. The Proline crawler bodies that come in a 12.3" wheelbase are pretty much perfect basher bodies for anything around 12.5-13 inch wheelbase, the lexan is a good bit thicker and the details are more realistic looking.
All rattle can Tamiya paints, decided to go with ps-17 metallic green backed with ps-9 green and ps-5 black for the fenders/bed/windows.
Got several pair of Jetko tires for dirt cheap on an ebay auction and scored some 2.8MT King Cobras. Love the Jetkos I put on my Talion, looking forward to giving these a run tomorrow.

View attachment 319999
View attachment 320000View attachment 320001View attachment 320002

Looks Solid!

Need to install some more accessories to flesh out the scaled appearance 👊

It's a nice looking truck and the body fits it really well. I've always had a warm spot for Stampedes.
What chassis are you running on your truck, it looks interesting?

That looks great, and I do agree that more scale detail on bodies is a breath of fresh air. Very cool, and a groovy color as well. Nice rig!

Looks Solid!

Need to install some more accessories to flesh out the scaled appearance 👊
Agreed. Wanting to add some lights for bashing when the days get shorter. The right roof rack would enhance the look and add some protection.
It's a nice looking truck and the body fits it really well. I've always had a warm spot for Stampedes.
What chassis are you running on your truck, it looks interesting?
Running a Fast Lane Machine 1/8 scale chassis and braces, adds about 2 inches to the stock Stampede length. That and some added weights on the front is the only way I keep the front end down running 4s, lol.

Agreed. Wanting to add some lights for bashing when the days get shorter. The right roof rack would enhance the look and add some protection.

If you have something in mind or a sketch of what you want.. Post it up.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back