mega infraction any one?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazekxt46

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Raider
  3. Senton 3s
Anybody going to get one i kinda want one. I have a 4000kv 3652 to put in it. on 2 and 3s should i get one? will run just on road.

Last edited:
If taking a survey here.
No.
If anything go with the Vendetta.
FWIW, the Vendetta Motor is a 3900kv Your 4000kv 36mm motor is right in the ballpark.
These are not for the dirt anyway. On road only IMHO. Closed wheel body and all.
Just me.

Last edited:
ok not spending 450 for that
If you have the speed bug in you, get a $400. Lim roller and take it from there. Need some more coin for the electrics, but it puts you at a different level. A future proof investment.

I'm contemplating getting an Infraction Mega, because of it's smaller size. Not many large industrial parking lots around where I live, and, after owning a few 6S platforms, I find that I prefer 2S/3S. Also, I have a good stash of 2S/3S electronics that would be fun to experiment with. I've mostly been into crawling the past few years (because I can do that in my woods), but I miss running on streets and parking lots. I still have a few Traxxas street bashers, but the Infraction looks more fun.

I've got one on preorder, it's a new one to play with. I can't leave anything alone for long, so it'll probably end up with a 4s system in it. All my early RCs had brushed motors and mechanical speed controls, that's all there was! I've already got the mini Hoons coming 😉

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back