Wisconsin MKE and surrounding areas

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in milw so not far from ya. I've never had the chance to get there myself. I have a kraton 8s and am looking for someone to bash with it's just more fun that way. I do have a decent bash spot. It's a grading and construction company lot and I have permission to run there. Get back to me if you'd like to go out running sometime.
Mike

We need to pick a place a park a construction site or somewhere and meet up and have a blast let's make it happen gentleman. I'm not afraid to travel so I'll meet any one of you guys or hopefully all of you anywhere in southeast Wisconsin let's just get it going I'm tired of bashing in my park across the street by myself LOL
hey i am in Kenosha and my buddy is just down the street we have a giant snow ramp if you want to come bash with us just shoot me a message

well my buddy and i have made a giant snow ramp in Kenosha with a huge parking lot run up would that work for anyone

I'm in milw so not far from ya. I've never had the chance to get there myself. I have a kraton 8s and am looking for someone to bash with it's just more fun that way. I do have a decent bash spot. It's a grading and construction company lot and I have permission to run there. Get back to me if you'd like to go out running sometime.
Mike
OMG a grading and construction company lot? YES! Let me know when

It's getting warm and found a place down the road from me in Kenosha, also where I've been doing some speed runs on this fresh new road.

Any hoot back on the hunt for new bash spots if any ones got-em :)

_DSC0461-1.jpg

_DSC0466-1.jpg

_DSC0467-1.jpg

Bring the rustler, 8s, and whatever else you have. I'm in! It's always a blast to get together and play for a minute. We really do need to make something happen here, there's too much fun to be had and everyone else seems to be soakin it up!!
Dude I'm in west allis as well! I'd love to see your spots in big bend. There doesn't seem to be much around here. The hill at mccarty park is pretty fun. Some pretty long air time!
Live in west allis and looking for people to bash with. I moved out here from Big Bend which is only about 20 minutes away and I do have a couple good bash spots out there I do have a k8s built and also a rustler that I really don't like but beating it. Come on guys let's get together and run weather is getting nice

Dude I'm in west allis as well! I'd love to see your spots in big bend. There doesn't seem to be much around here. The hill at mccarty park is pretty fun. Some pretty long air time!
I live right across the street from Jackson park and I just picked up my 4' freshpark skate ramp...so...shall we say SEND IT. Come one come all who want to try the ramp. The ramp will be set up on Kinnickinnic Pkwy and 43rd st. Take Miller Park Way to Kinnickinnic Parkway and the ramp will be at about a block in. I will check my email often in hopes that some other Bashers will be out. I will have my kraton exb 6s now 8s and heavily modified kraton 8s and heading to hobbytown now to get my daughter's Big rock 4s part. Hope to see ya all. Will get set up between noon and 1.
Greetings from 414! I live in Tosa, and I am all for some group runs as well!! Seems to be a fair amount of MKE members on here so would be very cool to meet some other locals!
Check out my post. Setting up my freshpark for foot ramp today in Jackson Park all is welcome to come try it

I live right across the street from Jackson park and I just picked up my 4' freshpark skate ramp...so...shall we say SEND IT. Come one come all who want to try the ramp. The ramp will be set up on Kinnickinnic Pkwy and 43rd st. Take Miller Park Way to Kinnickinnic Parkway and the ramp will be at about a block in. I will check my email often in hopes that some other Bashers will be out. I will have my kraton exb 6s now 8s and heavily modified kraton 8s and heading to hobbytown now to get my daughter's Big rock 4s part. Hope to see ya all. Will get set up between noon and 1.

Check out my post. Setting up my freshpark for foot ramp today in Jackson Park all is welcome to come try it
You don't know how bad the kids and I wanna get out, but all our stuff is still packed up from the move. On top of that, I have a day full of running. You set up and run there alot? I like getting over there to run with the crawler guys too, but I don't think I've been there since September or October. Put up some pictures or videos if you get a chance!

You don't know how bad the kids and I wanna get out, but all our stuff is still packed up from the move. On top of that, I have a day full of running. You set up and run there alot? I like getting over there to run with the crawler guys too, but I don't think I've been there since September or October. Put up some pictures or videos if you get a chance!
Will be set up there tomorrow too. I haven't seen the crawler guys I heard about them they are on the other side of the creek. And yeah me and the kids run out in that field a lot and at that field is going to be funnier with the ramp now

Will be set up there tomorrow too. I haven't seen the crawler guys I heard about them they are on the other side of the creek. And yeah me and the kids run out in that field a lot and at that field is going to be funnier with the ramp now
They run over here

Screenshot_20210424-115953_Maps.jpg

I'll figured out a time to get up there and see if you're gonna be around.

Getting a bit of a late start I'm setting up right now my daughter showed me where them guys run their crawlers and it looks awesome and fun

Wo woo woooo, you guys are alive!!! :) haven't checked this in few days Happy to see stuff go down, I gotta start paying attention to this thread. Been planning on building a new ramp, a bit bigger with more sendenesss. Gootta bring it out to play some time

DSC_0101.JPG

DSC_0099.JPG

DSC_0100.JPG

Anyone down to bash this morning? My 6s kraton is still waiting on an esc but I have a brand spanking new vorteks ready to rock!

Hey Everyone!

Lookin to get in on some bash sessions! Ive missed the past couple of times people have jumped down the hill at Wilson Park due to work.

I gotta get together with the KK River crawlers at some point but ive only got the 1/24 SCX.

My current favorite spot for bashing is Jones Island, usually easy to find some fun there 🍻

Hey Everyone!

Lookin to get in on some bash sessions! Ive missed the past couple of times people have jumped down the hill at Wilson Park due to work.

I gotta get together with the KK River crawlers at some point but ive only got the 1/24 SCX.

My current favorite spot for bashing is Jones Island, usually easy to find some fun there 🍻
Jones Island - doesn't it stink down there? I've never been there, but I did some work at OC water treatment plant and the guys were talking about how bad it was at JI. I gotta start digging all my stuff out. It's still half packed up still from moving in February. I'm looking forward to the kids hitting summer break so I can get some free time back and play a little.

There's a good number of guys running the 24's at KK. I never had mine down there, but it sure looked like fun. It's a blast with 10th scales. My kids run their ecx tempers there and love it!

Jones Island - doesn't it stink down there? I've never been there, but I did some work at OC water treatment plant and the guys were talking about how bad it was at JI. I gotta start digging all my stuff out. It's still half packed up still from moving in February. I'm looking forward to the kids hitting summer break so I can get some free time back and play a little.

There's a good number of guys running the 24's at KK. I never had mine down there, but it sure looked like fun. It's a blast with 10th scales. My kids run their ecx tempers there and love it!

Oh man, it stinks somehing terrible some times thats for sure, it even travels south a good ways. I feel like it mainly happens later in the day. Or ive just gotten lucky with the wind haha. Its pretty close for me living around that area tho, most parks around are filled with people by the time im able to run anything.

Ill get down to KK eventually, or use it as an excuse to get a 10th crawler :sneaky:

Oh man, it stinks somehing terrible some times thats for sure, it even travels south a good ways. I feel like it mainly happens later in the day. Or ive just gotten lucky with the wind haha. Its pretty close for me living around that area tho, most parks around are filled with people by the time im able to run anything.

Ill get down to KK eventually, or use it as an excuse to get a 10th crawler :sneaky:
If you're on Facebook, join the kk River crawler group and watch for Jerry's posts. He gets groups together pretty regularly. Also jump in the milwaukee rc outlaws group. They organize some fun bash sessions. I followed the kk group over to grant Park last year. Everything from drones, planes, crawlers, bashers, parking lot racers... you name it. I was there for 4 hours + until I had no batteries left. Great time and really good guys.

If you're on Facebook, join the kk River crawler group and watch for Jerry's posts. He gets groups together pretty regularly. Also jump in the milwaukee rc outlaws group. They organize some fun bash sessions. I followed the kk group over to grant Park last year. Everything from drones, planes, crawlers, bashers, parking lot racers... you name it. I was there for 4 hours + until I had no batteries left. Great time and really good guys.

Yeah I think im in every Wisconsin RC facebook group available! Sad I had to miss the drag meet last weekend as well, all the get togethers look really fun.

Anybody bashing monster trucks in Kenosha, Wisconsin or Northern Illinois?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back