SOLD / FOUND Mojave 6s…..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajegidi

ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Mega 2WD
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Outcast 8s
  7. Senton Mega
  8. Infraction 4x4
Looking for a mojave 6s, have around $400 to spend.

Yeah some prefer in-person sales. Personally I would want to look see and run it if it were me before buying. $400. is a nice price, having the Vitavon Wheels and PL Hyrax UDR tires. They alone, are very costly for sure.
Just a good chunk of coin to drop blindly by Pix alone. Unless this a known good seller with a good rep. to you from prior exper.
It's an EXB Mojo.
EXB Roller versions are not available anymore. Many EXB goodies there. Chassis, braces/ towers and all.

I installed the ScorchedRC Inner fenders on my V1 Mojo. Well worth it. Keeps the chassis much cleaner. A priority upgrade IMHO. I swear by the Stocker Fortress tires as well. Not the prettiest, but Originals are still going strong and they are quite old, with much use.

Edited.

Last edited:
Yeah some prefer in-person sales. Personally I would want to look see and run it if it were me before buying. $400. is a nice price , but still a good chunk of coin to drop blindly by Pix alone. Unless this a known good seller with a good rep. to you from prior exper.
Yea i get that, as long as the seller is willing to provide some videos and detailed pictures. Also has to be willing to use a payment service that has buyer/seller protection. I have had good experiences purchasing from random marketplace sellers, also some not great ones haha. I always consider it a risk when buying used, even in person. I bought a Senton 4x4 a couple of months ago in person, ran it in the parking lot before purchasing it, when i got it home and tried to run a full pack through it, it kept cutting out. Bad esc after a few minutes of running. But i do agree, $400 is alot of money to risk! Hopefully a decent deal will pop up locally soon.

Reactions: SrC
The seller here should be showing the "bottom" of the chassis.
Legit sellers who are true hobbyists always show the bottom of the chassis. Unless they have something to hide? Chassis' do wear out, and especially at the chassis Droop Ears, at the rear. The rear Mojo Bumper/skid covers that to some extent. The Mojo chassis normally runs very low to the ground.
A chassis' bottom reveals how the owner used/abused the rig.

Last edited:
The seller here should be showing the "bottom" of the chassis.
Legit sellers who are true hobbyists always show the bottom of the chassis. Unless they have something to hide? Chassis' do wear out, and especially at the chassis Droop Ears, at the rear. The rear Bumper/skid covers that to some extent. And the Mojo chassis normally runs very low to the ground

Definitely a lot of crucial pictures are missing from this listing. I always assume ignorance or laziness when i see ''partial'' ads lol. Now if i were to ask for the pictures and got the run around, that would be enough to scare me away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back