For Sale Fireteam / Mojave 6s / TLR Senton 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3x9rtse

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
For sale are 3 trucks , brand new Fireteam that I went through all diffs / shimmed properly / filled / removed motor mount slide screws and set mesh better and put better screws , aluminum chassis braces .

My RTR Mojave 6s BLX electronics , used 3 times on grass ( see chassis pic ) , last used in 2021 . Went through all diffs 30/300/30 , and shocks with 50w . Chassis net to keep inside clean , aluminum motor heat sink and fan . I did cut out rear body to flow better ( it works ! ) , rest of body in really nice shape , because of only being used on grass . No radio with this truck .

My TLR Typhon to TLR Senton build I did , with BLX electronics , chassis net , heat sink on motor ( no fan ) , belted SC tires along with the TLR Typhon tires . No radio with this truck . Used 3 times , but did take it out on a dirt track so it got dusty and some scratches on chassis bottom .

Looking for $450 each truck , $500 with 6s battery . Really don't want to ship . Located in central Ct.

IMG_5825.JPG

IMG_5865.JPG

IMG_5866.JPG

IMG_5867.JPG

IMG_5868.JPG

IMG_5869.JPG

IMG_5870.JPG

IMG_5876.JPG

IMG_5877.JPG

IMG_5878.JPG

Last edited:
Oh I know!! Trust me!! I'd make a day of it for sure!! How far are you from RC Madness?
I even get weekly deliveries from Wallingford CT. LOL.
I'm 35 min from RCM ( I'm there every Saturday ) except this Saturday . I'm 5-10 min from Wallingford !

The Senton has been boxed so is available to ship . I checked a price to ship from Ct to Ca with UPS ground and it was $60 , can't get any farther than that . I will only charge actual shipping . Pictured is the radio now that would come with it if you like . Truck / extra tires / radio . I only have Paypal .

IMG_5881.JPG

IMG_5883.JPG

Back