SOLD / FOUND Mojave BUG swb w/ carbon fiber parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rcproponent

RCP
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Nero
What’s up everyone, been working on this custom Mojave bug for a couple weeks now... only due to some slow parts :)

What I have here is a swb V5 chassis, majave suspension, arms and axles.

Kraton hexes and hubs

proline bug body
Ds 35kg servo
Exb front bumper
V5 steel hinge pin holders

Basherqueen carbon fiber kit: front tower, rear tower, ackerman plate and top plate.

F:60k
C:500k
R:15k

Mojave shocks have 80wt makes for a plush setup with lots of travel on this rig but perfect chassis slap no problem when provoked.

slt3 with sr315

spektrum 150a electronics 2050kv motor

power hobby twin fan

custom body and custom body support built off kraton cage and some high density foam. Doesn’t look the best but with this body and that support it’s gonna be a great basher. 🤙🏻🤘🏻

$650 buyer pays shipping expenses.

thanks for looking!
79174230-2BB3-4487-859C-95F303437D40.jpeg
DA986697-2B15-4088-BB20-B629E9253FBB.jpeg
FF26C0E2-EA34-4F00-B47F-688AB2BDABC7.jpeg
2B97A886-1CA4-4A97-B0F2-7FD57E65ED43.jpeg
1D90A94D-CC43-4937-B942-3ED3BE8A4E5C.jpeg
09BBD39C-3D6F-4497-A26B-9006AC419886.jpeg
AC37E978-40F1-4CCF-8CE1-C4AE451A4C9A.jpeg
1C25F24E-32C9-44CA-BAC4-F23E5906C1A1.jpeg
6C4F604F-0E17-4F16-9001-5AB0CFA8EA78.jpeg

Last edited:
Arrrrgh! Ok, got that out of my system. I knew this was coming but still, I don't think robbing a liquor store is a good option fo me. Looks great!
what am i missing? sorry maybe im slow?? do tell....

@Rcproponent got my heart with the bug body, converted one of my losi scte's into a bug/ dune buggy. looks like a solid build.. I bet this thing rips!

I am so trying to figure out something. I don't have any kids I can sell!.

@aametzger just frustrated with my lack of funds when I see something I really want! :banghead:

Last edited:
I am so trying to figure out something. I don't have any kids I can sell!.

@aametzger just frustrated with my lack of funds when I see something I really want! :banghead:
ok re-read again with that context and now i get it. lol .. yea would love to have that too but probably not in the cards for me right now.

How do you like that servo be honest? Im in need of a decent priced servo and so far reviews says its good for what you get. You should have left the mojave exb on ebay lol.

How do you like that servo be honest? Im in need of a decent priced servo and so far reviews says its good for what you get. You should have left the mojave exb on ebay lol.
Haven’t had any problems with any of mine thus far. I would agree with the reviews it’s good for the price you pay! Can’t really be beat 🤷🏻‍♂️

We have so many similar builds. I love my swb mojave. I even thought about mounting up my bug body on it. I wished the mojave wheels didn't cost so much, Wheels are amazing but way over priced atm. Sell me just the wheels n tires

We have so many similar builds. I love my swb mojave. I even thought about mounting up my bug body on it. I wished the mojave wheels didn't cost so much, Wheels are amazing but way over priced atm. Sell me just the wheels n tires
I hear that, they sure are. I got these one at Jenny’s and that’s what sparked they build when I found out there is no mods needed for the V5 chassis and Mojave arms 👍🏻👍🏻

I feel like this thing just wouldn’t be right with any other wheels... I tried some 2.8’s .. didn’t look quite right but it was the closest to working..

I hear that, they sure are. I got these one at Jenny’s and that’s what sparked they build when I found out there is no mods needed for the V5 chassis and Mojave arms 👍🏻👍🏻

I feel like this thing just wouldn’t be right with any other wheels... I tried some 2.8’s .. didn’t look quite right but it was the closest to working..
100% agreed. I bought the 2.8's and definitely not digging them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back