SOLD / FOUND Mojave EXB 8s spektrum $880 shipped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, last price drop. If it don’t sell at this price I don’t think it’s selling so I’ll dismantle it and use or sell as parts!

$799 + shipping and PayPal fee (3%)

Shoot, I thought I found myself my birthday present.
Although the shipping costs are more or less doable (around USD 100), the customs charge 21% VAT on total value (including shipping) and add handling fees, which raises total with >25% is a bit too much.:mad:
oh man no GIF by NETFLIX

Shoot, I thought I found myself my birthday present.
Although the shipping costs are more or less doable (around USD 100), the customs charge 21% VAT on total value (including shipping) and add handling fees, which raises total with >25% is a bit too much.:mad:
oh man no GIF by NETFLIX
I appreciate the effort! And wish you were closer so you could have it for as cheap as I have it posted! ✌🏻

Sometimes timing is everything, I think I have drooled on each of your builds, this one, and your upcoming bug are especially enticing. My budget says no but my heart says yes. Sucks that no one has jumped on this one.

Sometimes timing is everything, I think I have drooled on each of your builds, this one, and your upcoming bug are especially enticing. My budget says no but my heart says yes. Sucks that no one has jumped on this one.
Thanks for the kind words bud! Maybe something will strike your fancy in the future when you get a splash of cash :)

There is truth in your words........ When I was deciding on Mojave v2 or EXB.....went with v2 when it came out.
Had this been available at that time, at this price.............

Would have made what was a tough choice for me even tougher.....

Truly is a crime it hasn't sold yet. Its just sitting there in those pics, staring at me with sad "puppy dog" eyes wanting a forever home.......
Come on, someone buy this! Don't let him put it down! #MojaveLivesMatter
Just pull the trigger and take it home!!!!

$880 shipped....

Calling all potential customers..... give in to the desire to purchase this rig...... look into the cost of included parts, plus the diffs being serviced.....if you are in the market.... it won't get much better than this..... IMO

If I were to see this offer when I was deciding M v2 or M EXB..... and to think it was only a couple months ago.....

and its 8s.....

Last edited:
If nobody wants it, I see that you said you would just sell it and part it out. I would offer you a price for the complete roller + body and you take out all electronics and keep them. I'm already offering another seller and waiting to hear back as well, so I don't want to end up with 2 of them lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back