SOLD / FOUND Mojave? Exb or rtr

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure how much you would save, but have a good at look the opinions on this forum about the Spektrum 6s esc price/quality…
Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon
Yea. Seen tons of people with troubles with them. Mine have all been solid as can be. Its about $100 cheaper to go that route but not huge

View attachment 169585
Just picked up a new in box EXB locally for a fair deal with rx/tx
YES!!!!!!

What do you think so far?
Well. Just went for it. Max6 1650kv combo ordered and scorched fenders. Might as well just get the best. 😂
My stock Mojave has the ready to run electronics in it and it does okay. I'm sure you will be very happy with what you bought, the people who have that in the Mojave seem to be pleased with it. It should be a rocking machine!!!!!!
Is max 5 overkill for it?
I was thinking the biggest TP coke can I can fit paired with Max 5. Not for speed but for the best of torque/speed/response as possible. And yes, would run 8s definitely.
Sounds like you want a rocket! I have no idea but to go with 8s a Max five would be better......

You will need some experienced Mojave surgeons to chime in to see what maximum could be in the chassis as far as motors and speed controls

Last edited:
YES!!!!!!

What do you think so far?

My stock Mojave has the ready to run electronics in it and it does okay. I'm sure you will be very happy with what you bought, the people who have that in the Mojave seem to be pleased with it. It should be a rocking machine!!!!!!

Sounds like you want a rocket! I have no idea but to go with 8s a Max five would be better......

You will need some experienced Mojave surgeons to chime in to see what maximum could be in the chassis as far as motors and speed controls
That's why I asked. This will NOT be a speed build. If the max 6 1650kv is more than good enough, that's how I will go. I want to choose my own electronics though. I want control in this one. I want some speed. And I want torque(places I will end running around with it are hill-packed).
I may also do winter running and have been thinking about spiked tires for frozen lakes. Locally, some guys even run races on ice.
Meaning: if 8s will kill my control I've no problem sticking to 6s.

Max5 requires serious adjustments. Cut some of the radio box etc. Max6 can also be run on 8s if you want. Since you stated you are not building it for speedrunning I serious doubt if you think the Max6/4985 is underpowered 😳😂
Cbs Reaction GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden
Oh I know it isn't. Still comparing the two but honestly, I bet my Senton is heavier than the Mojave. So I know even Max 6 with the BLX 2050 is seriously powered. I only got the 1650kv to enable larger pinion and smaller spur in hopes of seeing higher speed. I have a TP 4050 1700kv, blx 2050, and even blx 185 not being used. Was thinking of building a Senton 6s(lol) with all the spare parts left from my last build. Actually, its still current lmao Senton 3.2 now probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back