Mojave Mojave Newbie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arrmagui

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 4s
Super excited for my 2nd Arrma. This thing is intimidating :cool:. My Outcast 4S looks like a midget next to it. Not planning to do any mods for now. Replace only what breaks approach. Im actually shopping for batteries as we speak and considering the ones on amazon just get a feel for it. HOOVO 3S 5200mah 100C for $79(pair)doesn't sound that bad. Cant justified $180 for PowerHobby 6500mah 100c, at least for now.

Did you get the red or green one? Eye-balling the red one myself.

Batteries, China Hobby Line has probably the best ones at a budget. Using CHL, SMC and Zee myself, no idea how the HOOVO behave. There is no 100C battery i.e. they already get a minus on advertising, but so do many others.

https://www.liporatings.com/

My days of expensive lipos are over, there's plenty of lower cost lipos that work quite well.

Zeee 3s 6000mah 60c got 2x $90shipped. And they come with ec5 plugs attached. 1 last a good 30minutes on my 3s bigrock 20t pinion.

Did you get the red or green one? Eye-balling the red one myself.

Batteries, China Hobby Line has probably the best ones at a budget. Using CHL, SMC and Zee myself, no idea how the HOOVO behave. There is no 100C battery i.e. they already get a minus on advertising, but so do many others.

https://www.liporatings.com/

I went with the red one. I live in Tampa and the red looks like a Buccaneers theme truck:cool:I agree with you on CNHL but they don’t fit the battery tray.

Last edited:
I run the 6S CNHL in Kraton/Talion and fits just fine. Never used 3S versions.
They are larger (height) than comparable 6S versions.

I run the 6S CNHL in Kraton/Talion and fits just fine. Never used 3S versions.
They are larger (height) than comparable 6S versions.

I guess I have to take your word for it but it’s confusing. If you look at CNHL web site it says the battery is 51mm wide and the arrma battery tray is 48mm. Witch 6S version do you run?5000 or 6000 and what C rating.

Attachments

• A1441879-5020-4320-9B7F-74AF6A547357.png
    A1441879-5020-4320-9B7F-74AF6A547357.png
    558.2 KB · Views: 32
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back