WTB MojoEXB sometime this summer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry I wasn’t more clear. I will be selling a complete vehicle. It is a Fireteam on a chassis from a Mojave EXB.
ok, I was trying to find a mojo as I would like to set up a true SC track and have that kind of driving style.

There's 3 BLXs locally on Marketplace I'm thinking about picking up to rent for my track this summer. Nothing around you? BLX v2 is plenty durable on stock motor/tires but if those increase then it'll need a little investment.

There's 3 BLXs locally on Marketplace I'm thinking about picking up to rent for my track this summer. Nothing around you? BLX v2 is plenty durable on stock motor/tires but if those increase then it'll need a little investment.
The ones near me have been junked, so I wouldn't want them. I may take dure18 up on his offer if its a good price and do somewhat of a conversion, but honestly, depending on the price point I might just look for a non-exb roller and put a system in it.

The ones near me have been junked, so I wouldn't want them. I may take dure18 up on his offer if its a good price and do somewhat of a conversion, but honestly, depending on the price point I might just look for a non-exb roller and put a system in it.
Mine were built ground up from $7 JRC XLWB chassis and their take off packages for composite assemblies, that way you know it was assembled right the first time. Plus you can hand select your electronics/tires and with a bit of shopping around, save $$$ and get more.

Back