Granite Need advice for a slower motor setup for my daughter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobArt

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello All

Seems in my need to upgrade my granite that I have almost enough parts to build another :p . Thinking about selling my duaghter beloved grom and replace it with a bigger version. The brushless 3s version is to much for her at this time.

So I am looking for a good slower brushed or brushless motor and ESC. Thinking 20-30mph range. Looking to reuse stock diff and slipper etc and my 2s LiPo batteries. Plus and plug as much as possible would be great.

Any advice is welcome . Thanks a million

The brushless motor I have in mine. This is for another build. So the cheapest best option to get another stock motor/ESC and change out the pinion ? She runs the Grom on 100% and she does great. Looking to recreate that level in a larger version MT so we can have one like mine.

The brushless motor I have in mine. This is for another build. So the cheapest best option to get another stock motor/ESC and change out the pinion ? She runs the Grom on 100% and she does great. Looking to recreate that level in a larger version MT so we can have one like mine.
Apologies, I misunderstood. For a reliable brushless system, i'd get the 10BL120 g2 combo with the 3150kv 3660 size motor. That's the same kv and size as the stock system, but more robust/reliable components imo. Looks like it's somewhat backordered right now, but it was released not too long ago, so it will come back in stock.
Can find it on amazon, amainhobbies, hobbywingdirect, etc.
https://www.amainhobbies.com/hobbyw...ess-brushless-esc-3660sl-hwa38030210/p1499929

Apologies, I misunderstood. For a reliable brushless system, i'd get the 10BL120 g2 combo with the 3150kv 3660 size motor. That's the same kv and size as the stock system, but more robust/reliable components imo. Looks like it's somewhat backordered right now, but it was released not too long ago, so it will come back in stock.
Can find it on amazon, amainhobbies, hobbywingdirect, etc.
https://www.amainhobbies.com/hobbyw...ess-brushless-esc-3660sl-hwa38030210/p1499929
Thanks for the info . I appreciate it

Back