Senton Which Armma motor for Senton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavefromCA

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Typhon 3s
  3. Vendetta
My son and I are just about complete with our ground up built Senton. It is 100% stock, but we’d like some input on motor options. I have a 3900 kv out of a Vendetta, a 3200 kv out of a Typhon or a 2800 kv out of a Losi big hog (still a spektrum product.)

We mostly like to bash on an open field with minimal bumps, but do like to attempt to crawl up really steep dirt piles. Also, my son is 7 and has trouble following safety protocols and for that reason I am leaning towards the 2800 for a more torquey feel.

My son and I are just about complete with our ground up built Senton. It is 100% stock, but we’d like some input on motor options. I have a 3900 kv out of a Vendetta, a 3200 kv out of a Typhon or a 2800 kv out of a Losi big hog (still a spektrum product.)

We mostly like to bash on an open field with minimal bumps, but do like to attempt to crawl up really steep dirt piles. Also, my son is 7 and has trouble following safety protocols and for that reason I am leaning towards the 2800 for a more torquey feel.

In case you didn't know.. there's a handy throttle limiter on the transmitter, you can dial it down to 75% or even 50%

In case your son 'only' have two positions with his trigger finger..
0 or Blast 🤣

In case you didn't know.. there's a handy throttle limiter on the transmitter, you can dial it down to 75% or even 50%

In case your son 'only' have two positions with his trigger finger..
0 or Blast 🤣
Ya he saw that right away, so not an option lol
Definitely don't use the 3900kv from the Vendetta.
Now you have me considering the Vendetta motor and just not inviting the kids 🤣

Ya he saw that right away, so not an option lol

You need to install a throttle 🔒 on it then...

Or,
Set it at 50% and remove the switch 😉

Now you have me considering the Vendetta motor and just not inviting the kids 🤣

Sounds like You sir need your own rig..

May I suggest you take a peek at the new Kraton 4S v2.5

or

Mojave 4S

Sounds like You sir need your own rig..

May I suggest you take a peek at the new Kraton 4S v2.5

or

Mojave 4S
Those new 4S Kratons are definitely the sweet spot, IMO. Not too expensive or difficult to maintain, just the right size for a session anywhere, tough, and just the right speed. Hopefully rollers start popping up on fleabay within the next few months.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back