Kraton Need advice on front dogbones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarryMolloy

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
I'm having a constant issue with my dogbones coming out of the front diff. It's a stock diff, with rpm a arms and a HR hubs. The dogbone pulls out from the diff side. Is there any suggestions on a fix. Washer?

Do you have any spacers between the pillow balls and the a-arms? If so you might try removing them to pull the steering block closer to the diff.
This ⬆️

RPM arms have been known to be softer and flex more so you may need to shorten the end where the pivot ball screws it. Just file it down a few mm.

I'm having a constant issue with my dogbones coming out of the front diff. It's a stock diff, with rpm a arms and a HR hubs. The dogbone pulls out from the diff side. Is there any suggestions on a fix. Washer?
Why yes I have. The RPM bottem front a arms flex to the point when the shock compress the arm bends and the dog bone slips out. Fix , stock a arms and remove the end washer and drill the ball end of the a arm to counter sink the pivot ball threded end into the a arm. Never had a problem since due that it pushes the dog bone further into the dive cup! P.S. talked with RPM and no help!

Thank you for the help all of you. Yes, I have the stock metal washer at the pivot ball. I will remove that and shave it down a hair. Great ideas! Finally I can ride and not stop to fixing it every time I jump. But I'll probably break something else. Lol

Thank you for the help all of you. Yes, I have the stock metal washer at the pivot ball. I will remove that and shave it down a hair. Great ideas! Finally I can ride and not stop to fixing it every time I jump. But I'll probably break something else. Lol
Did that on my outcast with RPM arms. Removed the washer on the bottom, shim on the top and shaved 1mm or so off the ends of the arms. They bone still has room to go in further on full compression, but it's very very rare that it pops out on me now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back