need help on a talion exb motor mount

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emu0oc

Reaction score
I want to upgrade my motor mount on the talion exb. Its sad how they make one side metal and the otherside Plastic thats holding the center drive train..the plasticside keeps wearing out where the bearing sits...im lost on what to get.
when I search for upgrades all I get is v1,v2,v3,v4,v5 motor mounts I don't see anything that's for the exb version..
I don't want to purchase something that won't fit or do more damage than good.
Can you please help me find a motor mount that's compatible to the exb..I just want to replace the plastic side that holds the center drivetrain..

any compatible upgrade that will replace the plastic parts?

16905912131087865912013267446344.jpg

16905912394996798123315565958732.jpg

If you search on Walmart you’ll probably find them even cheaper

They are exactly the same pieces HR uses without the branding

IMG_2004.png

IMG_2005.png

Last edited:
Wtf!!! for real!!! thank you so so much...I would of never thought Wal-Mart of all places...thanks again.

Your welcome
If you’re in a hurry might have to order somewhere else
These ship from china but iirc they delivered pretty quick

I'm a bit confused, I thought a Talion EXB and a V5 anything use the same motor/diff mount. Any motor mount that will fit a Notorious V5, Outcast 6s V5, Kraton 6s V5/EXB will fit your truck. Lots of choices.

Your welcome
If you’re in a hurry might have to order somewhere else
These ship from china but iirc they delivered pretty quick
Maybe you can also help me with another issue, you know how the body post/mounts are so close together on the talion (front)? Do you any mods or extensions I can use to extended it to make it alittle wider? They have extensions for the 3s bxl arrma like the vortex, granite, etc.. know of any ideas?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back