Limitless Servo mount. Help needed!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjb-sjfc

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello all! I'm looking for a servo mount for my Limitless i want to do away with the stock radio box and install a nice cnc servo mount!

Just Bash It do one that fits the Kraton and id imagine it'll be the right height for the Limitless but im not 100% because they do two different ones.

One extended one to fit the stock arrma servo or another to fit short servos, my Corally servo is the same size as the stock servo, but i don't want to have issues with the servo rod that connects the steering assembly and the servo arm, like it being at a higher height than the stock one and it causing adverse effects to the steering of my car :)

Im running the Scorched parts servo saver delete on my car!

Any help would be greatly appreciated before i put my order in 🙂 many thanks in advance!

Any 6s servo mount will work, two more holes need to be drilled to accommodate them in the factory orientation. And then, of course, you’ll need another receiver box. Buy whatever you want there, and mount it as you will.
The servo mount can also be reoriented sideways if you wish. You’ll be drilling and countersinking the holes on the bottom of the chassis, but it opens up some real estate.

This one is from scorched parts but there is a lot like this out there

image.jpg

Any 6s servo mount will work, two more holes need to be drilled to accommodate them in the factory orientation. And then, of course, you’ll need another receiver box. Buy whatever you want there, and mount it as you will.
The servo mount can also be reoriented sideways if you wish. You’ll be drilling and countersinking the holes on the bottom of the chassis, but it opens up some real estate.
Thanks very much bud, really appreciate it, ive ordered the jbi mount as they're excellent 👌 you's guys over in the US get a good range of aftermarket parts I've been importing parts from over there, just fitted my Perfect Pass drive shafts and they are awesome. Problem is they Rub off the standard chassis braces so had remove the braces 😫 and now that uk company out of business is out of the game i will probably have to import them to get decent quality parts. Thanks again bud!

Paul
This one is from scorched parts but there is a lot like this out there

View attachment 325931
I did look at that one mate, really nice 🙂 thanks for your help!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back