Senton New 3s 4x4 senton

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tayday 21

Reaction score
So I bought a new senton 4x4 3s today, trying to get into punch lvl 5 but will only go into lvl 4... and wanted to check what break lvl I like and that will only go up to 4 as well.
Thank you!
Taylor

So I bought a new senton 4x4 3s today, trying to get into punch lvl 5 but will only go into lvl 4... and wanted to check what break lvl I like and that will only go up to 4 as well.
Thank you!
Taylor
Are you sure you are doing it right? Are you counting beeps or using program card?

Using the beeps. Is there a program card in missing?
Not missing. You can buy one for it. Works better. I know when I started playing around with settings I made a few mistakes here and there. Takes getting used to it but the program card simplifies it. Cheap and worth having one because they are compatible among HW systems. (BLX is HW)
Screenshot_20231030_013413_Samsung Internet.jpg

Level five doesn't sound like the prior four levels, so you might be missing it. Level five sounds like a string of rapid-fire beeps, which sort of blend together into a single longer beep.

So, if you are comfortable using the beep method, you can probably get to level 5 easily enough.

A programming card is better, most definitely, but the beep method does (usually) work.

Not missing. You can buy one for it. Works better. I know when I started playing around with settings I made a few mistakes here and there. Takes getting used to it but the program card simplifies it. Cheap and worth having one because they are compatible among HW systems. (BLX is HW)
View attachment 329172
Thank you so much for your time I will get one on the way

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back