South Carolina New 6s kraton owner in charlotte/ Rock hill area.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right now my back yard just got my kraton on Tuesday. I used to race on road and 5th scale before i moved here 3 yrs ago but no tracks here so i sold all my race cars and trucks and went back to planes and helis. Missed having a big basher so got the kraton. Hoping someone has some spots to bash. Would love getting with a semi regular group.

My buddy and I are in the area (Indian Land and Van Wyck) we usually just hit up construction spots or mess with the ramp in his yard. We've both kind of migrated over to FPV quads so we haven't dragged out the trucks in a while. All the BMX like places in the area like Riverwalk off Hwy21 near the Catawba for example all said no to running on their tracks.

By the way when you start upgrading, M2C Racing is right here in your back yard. Not sure if they welcome walk ins and I'm pretty sure the Rock Hill address they list is likely their home.

Looking for bashes hit me up.
I’m in for getting together with folks. I just purchased my first RC, Traxxas Maxx, and looking to learn and have fun with other RC folks. I live in the south Charlotte area close to SC state line
Looking for bashes hit me up.
I’m open to getting together with other RCers. I just purchased my Traxxas Maxx after being out of the hobby for 15 years. I live in the south Charlotte area very close to the SC state line

Pretty sure RC dude live around the rock hill area. awesome bash partener.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back