New Arrma incoming

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fortunately I'm at a point where I can just modify and upgrade my current fleet to allow me the same "fun factor" as all these newer releases. This hobby is already quite expensive as is, and I can't imagine (even though prices will clearly go up) paying even more for these rigs. Inflation is truly affecting everything, sadly.
think my first outcast was £350 pounds but that was in december 2016. I no they are a lot better now but they have gone up £200 pounds or so. I remember buying the talion EXB a few years ago and that was £700 :oops:

Talion not mentioned?
Yes, but not publicly. From the official internal Arrma product development memo:
“The Talion will not be resurrected. Good for those who appreciated the handling, but the ‘ugly factor’ overshadowed what few benefits this rig enjoyed. It was just too weird and unsightly. And the people who liked it were weird and unsightly, too. RIP, Talion, we’re done with you.”

If the 3S line gets metal diffs and the center diff I could find myself actually wanting one.
You don’t have one of everything already? 😂 Dude, why did you add every Arrma known to man in your “Arrma RC’s: in your profile bar? You don’t even have a build thread yet, for crying out loud.

Yes, but not publicly. From the official internal Arrma product development memo:
“The Talion will not be resurrected. Good for those who appreciated the handling, but the ‘ugly factor’ overshadowed what few benefits this rig enjoyed. It was just too weird and unsightly. And the people who liked it were weird and unsightly, too. RIP, Talion, we’re done with you.”

You don’t have one of everything already? 😂 Dude, why did you add every Arrma known to man in your “Arrma RC’s: in your profile bar? You don’t even have a build thread yet, for crying out loud.
Lol!
I like the way the Talion looks!
I guess at this point I am pretty weird and unsightly so this does make sense 🤷‍♂️

I have no idea why I did that. I'll fix it if I get too bothered lol.

I have no idea why I did that. I'll fix it if I get too bothered lol.
I’m just messin’ with you. I’m kind of being a d’ck tonight. I’m in pain. I thought it would be a good idea to fire up the leaf blower (huge Stihl, bigger than pro landscapers like to use) and sweep my property for 3 hours. Then I had to mow my front lawn. I haven’t been able to walk for weeks before recently, and my property looked like dookie and I just can’t take it. My new knee is three weeks old now. It should be able to take it, but it can’t quite yet… 🙄

I’m just messin’ with you. I’m kind of being a d’ck tonight. I’m in pain. I thought it would be a good idea to fire up the leaf blower (huge Stihl, bigger than pro landscapers like to use) and sweep my property for 3 hours. Then I had to mow my front lawn. I haven’t been able to walk for weeks before recently, and my property looked like dookie and I just can’t take it. My new knee is three weeks old now. It should be able to take it, but it can’t quite yet… 🙄
I haven’t ask about your knee how is it going I’m have a little clicking in my replacement 🤔

-Gorgon Grom
-WarHead Grom
-Center diff/motor mount for 3S
-Extended chassis for 3S
The GROMs seem weird, why would ARRMA make a Gorgon? They've got the Granite already. Unless this is a whole new platform like the Mini LMT this would be lame. the WarHead is also weird because that's not a ARRMA model already, It could look like the FireTeam, but we all know that most people think it looks stupid. So why woul ARRMA make a baby version?

The 3S upgrades I like. I'm not SUPER against slippers but a center diff on all 3Ss would def be cool. I don't really think the extended chassis is new tho. I think it's just the one that came out on the Mojave 4S.

Either way cool stuff, but the GROM new models just sound fake to me.

Back