Cheapest way to get a new Arrma?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glitch

Reaction score
I don’t have any good local hobby shops so I’m looking to purchase online. I see I can get 10% off at horizon and tower, but is there anyway to get 15-20% (or more) off something like an Arrma 4s v2.5? ($449)
Thanks!

I don’t have any good local hobby shops so I’m looking to purchase online. I see I can get 10% off at horizon and tower, but is there anyway to get 15-20% (or more) off something like an Arrma 4s v2.5? ($449)
Thanks!
When I can I will show you the way. :ROFLMAO: 💥
I'm not done yet. If you can, will you show me the way?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:💥
What are you buying?

The Arrma 6s line is really cool. I heard that the 3s line, sucks ass. :ROFLMAO:. With that said. I might want a 4s Mojave. 🤷‍♂️. Good luck.

You can save around 10% just by using the coupon codes by the online retailers. But 15-20% you pretty much have to wait for the killer sale to show up.
Just before the holidays is when those kinds of savings show up.
Sign up for the e-mails to all the online retailers and see what sales they are having.

The Arrma 6s line is really cool. I heard that the 3s line, sucks ass. :ROFLMAO:. With that said. I might want a 4s Mojave. 🤷‍♂️. Good luck.
Gotta agree on that, everybody always loving their granite/bigrock/typhon but my vorteks has just been problem after problem- none of which due to the skatepark lol
When I can I will show you the way. :ROFLMAO: 💥
I'm not done yet. If you can, will you show me the way?:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:💥
What are you buying?
I'm looking at a new Outcast 4s v2.5!
Thanks for the replies everyone, managed to find a 15% off deal!

King Cobra Hobby seems to be the cheapest place to get certain things, because of their seemingly constant 10% off and no sales tax (outside of FL). But they never seem to have the new K4S V2.5 actually in stock.

I stand corrected, as I never owned a 3s. I never heard good about them, is all. I'm on the fence with the 4s Mojave. It's all good. 👍
4s mojo is unbelievably good. Im running 6s through mine and its such a silly amount of fun. I look forward to driving it more than anything else

@joostin420 sells a lot of brand new, unopened cars in the classified section here. Great prices and reputable.
I agree. I have bought two rigs from @joostin420 . Both were brand new out of the box. Could not be happier with him.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back