Felony New bittydesign body for Felony

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most likely, with a few tweaks, you can make any felony body work on a infraction or a infraction body work on a felony by swapping some parts. Depends on time you want to spend, $$ you want to spend and your skill level. Probable differences would be splitter, body mount positioning, rear tire stance and rear tire size. But you don't/won't know all what ya need until ya try, or someone else does here and makes a post about it. 😁

Hub extender basically the main thing you need to fit felony body. The other few things you need aren't expensive. Typically bitty has what u need to fit the body on infraction listed on page.

I really wish they let us see what the damn body looks like before they want us to pre-order.

I know, to me , so far ,looks like a viper. Wish there was more picts. If it is, I will get it, if not, I probably wont. Over the years I have got to work on and drive a few vipers. I did a cam swap, headers and reprogram on one, a rear diff re-gear on another, and other misc warranty work on a few more in the 2000's and back in 04 I got to put 280 miles on another brand new one. Will always be one of my favorite cars. Will always probably be just the guy that works on em and not a owner of one for sure though. The cam swap one, would do a burnout when you dropped it down to 3rd gear and punched it while doing 80 on the freeway 🤫, well ya got to make sure the tune is good at WOT , right? Anyways, some good memories of the viper for me and 🤞here that it is a Viper body.

Yep.. Viper ACR, all day!! I'll be looking into one of these for sure for sure!!
Kinda pricey at 92.25 usd!! 😳

Screenshot_20221015-164615_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back