Kraton New Diff case

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fishtank

work the hardest when no one is watching
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
E4E7357D-9ADA-417C-9701-84AFBAB59864.png

Anyone try either one of these yet? Was thinking of trying one out.
BC9EE546-BD73-423C-B854-ECFA39093804.jpeg

The main issue I see with those is neither of them have a steel sleeve where the diff output rides. The diff outputs can wear down the aluminum in the cup where they go through, I had this issue with the GPM units. The Arrma aluminum diff cups use a steel sleeve as do the Hot Racing 2 piece units.

The main issue I see with those is neither of them have a steel sleeve where the diff output rides. The diff outputs can wear down the aluminum in the cup where they go through, I had this issue with the GPM units. The Arrma aluminum diff cups use a steel sleeve as do the Hot Racing 2 piece units.
I use the hot racing and the red aluminum Arrma ones. I saw those avd I’m always trying new things so I was thinking of trying the vitavon one.

You'd think they would have thought of that :eek:

Vitavon would be my bet. Otherwise stock arrma metal works great too.
I just like trying new stuff that's all. I have a bunch of diffs always looking for new stuff to try.I’m going to try the Vitavon out
690CEDE7-8E9A-4E78-ABBF-14193063B684.jpeg

I use the hot racing and the red aluminum Arrma ones. I saw those avd I’m always trying new things so I was thinking of trying the vitavon one.

Just make sure you balance your wheels.

+!
Thats why I go with the Arrma metal diffs. (Has a steel sleeve) The Steel output cup shafts are best rotating within a Steel sleeve. Within an alloy, will wear out fast. The output cup shafts will start to rock within an alloy/alu. Sleeve.
Also, it's important to smear some grease onto the output cup shafts when assembling. How Tekno builds their diffs. It works. Your diff will love you for it.
:cool:

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back