New granite 4x4

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mustangman66$

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Outcast 4s
coming in November is a new granite 4x4 brushed it's on the website what do you guys think

I'd buy it if it wasn't brushed. I'm not interested in brushed vehicles. I'm waiting to see if they come out with a tougher BLX version.

Other than that, it looks solid. At $240 it's likely to be a good deal. I'm also not worried about the large amount of plastic in the truck --- ARRMA plastics seem pretty tough, and they should be fine on a 1/10 scale brushed entry-level basher.

In the looks department, I think ARRMA nailed it, again.

I'd buy it if it wasn't brushed. I'm not interested in brushed vehicles. I'm waiting to see if they come out with a tougher BLX version.

Other than that, it looks solid. At $240 it's likely to be a good deal. I'm also not worried about the large amount of plastic in the truck --- ARRMA plastics seem pretty tough, and they should be fine on a 1/10 scale brushed entry-level basher.

In the looks department, I think ARRMA nailed it, again.

They already have the tougher BLX version - it is called the Outcast! :)

But that is one of the things that makes this new line a bit confusing. What is the upgrade path? If they added a BLX, steel diff & driveline version of the Granite 4x4, how close would it be in price to the Outcast? I do see that the 2s vs 4s/6s issue makes it cheaper long term, though, even if the sales price is close.

I was going to buy Axial Scx10 for smaller children to drive so they keep their hands off my fast big boy toys. Now I think maybe this is a good choice for the price. I will probably wait for more reviews. I just want something that a 4yr old can pin the throttle straight at a curb and won't go too fast and break.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back