Kraton New hobby for me out here in Anaheim ca

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The recent Holiday CNHL sale was no bargain. What turned me off about CNHL's .If anything they bumped up retail Prices to reflect a false Discount. How I saw it. Just a marketing game.
Been following their prices for some month in regards. Just because they market a Supposed "Sale" Hard doesn't mean they are actually a Sale price at all. And FWIW, one of 3 CNHL's was a dud within 20 runs. Swelled up cell, split open the hard case and all. Too late for a warranty at that. Their 4s 5600mah Race pack. I was willing to replace it because the other one is flawless, but saw that they almost Doubled the price.(n)

Last edited:
I'm thinking bout going gen ace bashers 5200mah 3s 100c and imars d300 wat yall think

+1
Sounds like a good plan/option.(y)
I got my ISDT K2 Air ( dual channel)several months back. Quite impressed.
You don't need to have a matching brand Charger to the brand of lipos. FWIW.
In this case seems like a good bet. Ace of Gens has decent Cust serv. FWIW.

Like my "Gen facets" too.
Funny how we cant use/spell their real name. The proper name gets flagged as Spam on AF.:giggle:

Yep. It was always an inside joke here on AF. For some years now.
I will spell it properly here below.
Tell me what you see. What happens.

gensacearespammers lipos. Meaning gens-ace-r-spam ARE Spammers.

So I always just call them Ace of Gens.

Last edited:
Yep. It was always an inside joke here on AF. For some years now.
Bahawhawhaw. I love it! Ace of Gens it is!

Ok the options i have with gen ace are 8000mah 3s 100c or 6800mah 3s 120c little help its for the k6 ofcourse 😉

The recent Holiday CNHL sale was no bargain. What turned me off about CNHL's .If anything they bumped up retail Prices to reflect a false Discount. How I saw it. Just a marketing game.
Been following their prices for some month in regards. Just because they market a Supposed "Sale" Hard doesn't mean they are actually a Sale price at all. And FWIW, one of 3 CNHL's was a dud within 20 runs. Swelled up cell, split open the hard case and all. Too late for a warranty at that. Their 4s 5600mah Race pack. I was willing to replace it because the other one is flawless, but saw that they almost Doubled the price.(n)
Ok got question would you go 2× 8000mah 3s 100c or 2× 6800mah 3s 120c this is for my k6

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back