Kraton New hobby for me out here in Anaheim ca

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess you are driven by all the YT RC influencers out there.:)
K6 is among the best for sending it.
Your wallet will decide how high you want to send it.
Enjoy your new K6. A great first choice pick.
;)

Welcome to the forum. The K6 is a great rig.

Welcome and I'm in OC too! Lots of nice open parks to run. I would start there and not your driveway or street to begin with otherwise you'll be adding more expenses to the hobby 😉

Welcome and I'm in OC too! Lots of nice open parks to run. I would start there and not your driveway or street to begin with otherwise you'll be adding more expenses to the hobby 😉
Thanks man yeah ama try different parks around here im by knotts berry farm got a couple parks close to me 😁

Welcome to AF! I used to commute through your area. A lot of good food around there.
I just recently picked up a brand new Kraton EXB Roller that was collecting dust at my hobby shop.
Thanks famm and yes great food around here and your k6 going to see better days now that's fs 🤙🏻
Can't wait to get these batteries and charger and send it 🙌🏼
What battery and charger are yall running on your k6?

Last edited:
Thanks famm and yes great food around here and your k6 going to see better days now that's fs 🤙🏻

What battery and charger are yall running on your k6?
This is what I'm using.

Screenshot_20240112_103704_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20240112_103819_Amazon Shopping.jpg

I have Zee, CNHL, and SMC.

Ok I was looking at the zeee 5200mah 3s 100c alot cheaper then the g2. And this hi tech charger will work with the zeee battery? Get the cables aswell ?
Yes that's what I use. Some of the senior members may chime in and lead you to a better deal that includes cables or another charger altogether.

Can't wait to get these batteries and charger and send it 🙌🏼
2 biggest things to know for anyone new to the hobby.

1. Lipos are volatile if left fully charged or fully discharged. Read up on storage voltage.
2. Get some MIP hex wrenches. They will save you hours of heart-ache by reducing the scenario of stripped screws!!!

2 biggest things to know for anyone new to the hobby.

1. Lipos are volatile if left fully charged or fully discharged. Read up on storage voltage.
2. Get some MIP hex wrenches. They will save you hours of heart-ache by reducing the scenario of stripped screws!!!
Thanks brother ama take it in mind fs appreciate this 🙏🏼 💯
Yes that's what I use. Some of the senior members may chime in and lead you to a better deal that includes cables or another charger altogether.
Thanks for the suggestions 🫡

+1

Be careful with those Zeee packs....... Yeah they are cheap...... I wouldn't go that cheap. And they were actually cheaper at one time. When I got several of them. . No bargain with them IMHO. Look at CNHL, Ace of Gens "Basher" packs .... SMC , Yoowoos and HRB lipos. Especially for your first lipo packs.
5-6k mah packs will be fine to start out with whatever you do choose..
I would dig deep into the Bad Reviews of Zeee packs on Amazon. And there are many Fake Positive reviews ....Don't take my word for it. And there are threads on AF in regards . DO a search.
:cautious:

Last edited:
Quick question so any charger can charge different brand batteries?
+1

Be careful with those Zeee packs....... Yeah they are cheap...... I wouldn't go that cheap. And they were actually cheaper at one time. When I got several of them. . No bargain with them IMHO. CNHL, Ace of Gens "Basher" packs .... SMC lipos. Especially for your first lipo packs.
5-6k mah packs will be fine to start out with whatever you do choose..
I would dig deep into the Bad Reviews of Zeee packs on Amazon. And here are many Fake reviews Positive ones....Don't take my word for it. And there are threads on AF in regards . DO a search.
:cautious:
I was looking at gen ace too but what do you recommend me to get for my first lipos

Quick question so any charger can charge different brand batteries?
As long as you have the right connections; to a certain extent. I would read up on lipo storage, charging, charge rate, etc.
I would be no help for your first set of batteries. I purchased CNHL, SMC, and Zee because I wanted to try them out after reading discussions on here by other members and their experiences. I haven't bought gensacearespammers yet... but I will in the future. CNHL seems to always have sales direct from their site, shipping for me at the time was about 1.5 weeks ordered to delivery. Zeee and CNHL are also on Amazon. SMC ships pretty quick but I'm only a few states away in Capitol region NY. SMC was also having a sale recently.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back