New Innovation RC batteries

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4S1P it says
At first I was thinking maybe they stacked two of their black series 5000 packs but the dimensions do not work out to get there.
Same for the 70c 5000 cells.

It appears these are similar to the 9500 90c packs but a little bit larger cells.

In general, really long cells do not output as much amperage but do provide good amp hours.
SMC is now experimenting with stacking many parallel short drag cells for optimal amperage output abilities. This appears to be the opposite approach.

My guess is that these will perform much like the 90c packs. For now it's a hard pass for me.

At first I was thinking maybe they stacked two of their black series 5000 packs but the dimensions do not work out to get there.
Same for the 70c 5000 cells.

It appears these are similar to the 9500 90c packs but a little bit larger cells.

In general, really long cells do not output as much amperage but do provide good amp hours.
SMC is now experimenting with stacking many parallel short drag cells for optimal amperage output abilities. This appears to be the opposite approach.

My guess is that these will perform much like the 90c packs. For now it's a hard pass for me.
I thought the same thing. Probably a great battery for long bash sessions.

I thought the same thing. Probably a great battery for long bash sessions.
Remind me alot of this Gens Acery Bashing LiPo

1661281035706.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back