New Talion - Servo problem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChicagoJT

Reaction score
I just got a Talion EXB. The steering is backwards. I know there is a switch on the transmitter to flip the steering. Just wondering if this is ok or if I should do something else to fix it.

thanks in advance!

I just got a Talion EXB. The steering is backwards. I know there is a switch on the transmitter to flip the steering. Just wondering if this is ok or if I should do something else to fix it.

thanks in advance!
Yup just flip the switch.

How do you set steering end points? I don’t see anyway in the manual. Just shows how to set throttle end points and rebind. Just to clarify, I don’t need to do anything with the steering reversed? It’s ok as is once I set the end points?

How do you set steering end points? I don’t see anyway in the manual. Just shows how to set throttle end points and rebind. Just to clarify, I don’t need to do anything with the steering reversed? It’s ok as is once I set the end points?

Once the steering is reversed and you set endpoints you should be fine.

What's the TX? A DX3? Here's a video on setting the endpoints. Just skip to about the 2 minute mark

Once the steering is reversed and you set endpoints you should be fine.

What's the TX? A DX3? Here's a video on setting the endpoints. Just skip to about the 2 minute mark

I think the Talion EXB comes with the DX3 and I don't know how to set the end points on that, but it should be a similar process to setting the throttle end points. Instead of using the throttle trigger you use the steering wheel.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back