Texas North Dallas Bashing Spot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sanara.kenshin

Military Veteran
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Notorious
  4. Outcast 8s
Just move to Dallas in city of The Colony. Anyone know a good bashing spot in the area.

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
If you haven't downloaded Google Earth then I recommend it. It's a great tool to use to find areas.
Type in your address in the search box and go from there..

Good luck, i cant find any good spots myself, other than your normal park. dfw is a lame place. If you find anything please share

Constructions sites are fun. Plenty of those around...
Otherwise skateparks are an option as long as there are not too many kids around.

Another option is a DORBA mountain bike spot that has a pretty cool set of jumps etc in the back.

TRAILHEAD LOCATION & DIRECTIONS
No physical address but it is on the east side of Teel Parkway across the street from Sue Wilson Stafford Middle School: 2288 Little River Drive, Frisco, Texas 75033. This is located between Panther Creek & Little Ranch Rd.

Also a skate park in Allen that has a BMX dirt track.
https://www.bing.com/local?lid=YN873x135202679&id=YN873x135202679&q=The+Edge+Skate+Park&name=The+Edge+Skate+Park&cp=33.10749816894531~-96.66736602783203&ppois=33.10749816894531_-96.66736602783203_The+Edge+Skate+Park

Constructions sites are fun. Plenty of those around...
Otherwise skateparks are an option as long as there are not too many kids around.

Another option is a DORBA mountain bike spot that has a pretty cool set of jumps etc in the back.

TRAILHEAD LOCATION & DIRECTIONS
No physical address but it is on the east side of Teel Parkway across the street from Sue Wilson Stafford Middle School: 2288 Little River Drive, Frisco, Texas 75033. This is located between Panther Creek & Little Ranch Rd.

Also a skate park in Allen that has a BMX dirt track.
https://www.bing.com/local?lid=YN873x135202679&id=YN873x135202679&q=The+Edge+Skate+Park&name=The+Edge+Skate+Park&cp=33.10749816894531~-96.66736602783203&ppois=33.10749816894531_-96.66736602783203_The+Edge+Skate+Park
I'll check out the Dorba mountain bike spot. Looks like the one in Frisco is close by. Im not really a fan of the skate park. I like off road. Thanks

It was a bad idea going to the Dorba field. Now I'm down $3k for a full suspension trek mtb. Will probably sell half my fleet. Since I have a new hobby and cut my RC time.

It was a bad idea going to the Dorba field. Now I'm down $3k for a full suspension trek mtb. Will probably sell half my fleet. Since I have a new hobby and cut my RC time.
I hope your experience is not like mine.
I went out and bought a MTB and then it rained just enough during an 8 month period where the trails were always closed unless it was 90+ F outside (Summer time).

Only took the bike out on trails one time.... Sold it and bought more RC stuff ;)

I hope your experience is not like mine.
I went out and bought a MTB and then it rained just enough during an 8 month period where the trails were always closed unless it was 90+ F outside (Summer time).

Only took the bike out on trails one time.... Sold it and bought more RC stuff ;)
Yeah worried about the rain. Only 2 rides so far in Arbor Hills. The rain this week sucks. Haven't been on a mtb in 12 years. looking into getting another one DH or enduro.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back