Massachusetts 2023 Bashing spots Metrowest?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Relimar

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 6s
Looking for something better than the loose sand powerlines or never ending parking lots. Haven't had too much luck with Google maps satellite mode and just looking for dirt, generally locked up or now has a house on it.

Thread type
RC Track or Bash Spot
What part of Mass?
Metrowest-ish

stemnetworks-fullmap1.jpg

Wakefield has a BMX track, might be worth a jog over there to see if you can run that.. I've never been there so not sure if they allow it or not...

There is also a BMX track in Billerica. I stopped there last week to check it out, can't wait to go back when there's some daylight! From reading the reviews on Google, some reviews are from people using their RC vehicles there. So hopefully that's an option, if the bikers aren't using it at the time.

There is also a BMX track in Billerica. I stopped there last week to check it out, can't wait to go back when there's some daylight! From reading the reviews on Google, some reviews are from people using their RC vehicles there. So hopefully that's an option, if the bikers aren't using it at the time.
I've been there! The whole front of that complex has a reserved area for veteran RC plane flight, super cool. When I went (June maybe?) The BMX track was poorly fenced off and overgrown, just fine but had foot deep standing water between the lanes so didn't risk it.

I've been there! The whole front of that complex has a reserved area for veteran RC plane flight, super cool. When I went (June maybe?) The BMX track was poorly fenced off and overgrown, just fine but had foot deep standing water between the lanes so didn't risk it.

Awesome! I used to belong to that flying club, I flew my helicopters there, it was a good group of folks. Too bad you didn't get to try the track! I'm hoping that once it's still light after work, I'll get to try stopping there on the way home (I basically go by that park).

Awesome! I used to belong to that flying club, I flew my helicopters there, it was a good group of folks. Too bad you didn't get to try the track! I'm hoping that once it's still light after work, I'll get to try stopping there on the way home (I basically go by that park).
One of these days it won't get dark at 430! That's great to hear about the club, that's cool.

I'm from Weymouth originally. I got a buddy down that way that has a track at his house but too much of a hike for ya!
Appreciate the offer, but really just looking for empty lots etc, not trying to go on a track or schedule with someone to use their space. Just go bashing whenever

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back