Notable quotes 🪬

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wednesday is my favorite day. It's the day furthest from Monday that's not actually next to it.

"Opinions are like buttholes, everyone's got one and most of 'em stink."

"Just how big a boy are 'ya?" -Roy D Mercer

"When life gives you Lemons, find someone who's life has given them Vodka, and have a party." -Ron White

Job safety tip, don't put your hand where you wouldn't put your 🐓

-edit- I actually have that on a shirt.
I should heed my own advice :ROFLMAO:

Well dang, any pics?
1715218182595.png

Looks like this now. I can't bend my index or middle finger all the way.

1715218319770.png

How exactly did it happen if you don't mind sharing?

I was trying to unclog the dust collector inside the saw carriage on the panel saw I had my hand up under the carriage and someone tripped the e-stop on the saw, the default position for the saw carriage is all the way down............ My left arm was already fiddlesticked up and this just made it worse. Those machines are over 30 years old and I don't understand how they even met any sort of safety requirements back when they were built. There are no safety measures in place to prevent the beam clamps or the pushers from crushing someone if one of the main airlines decided to blow out so I have this giant block of wood I wedge under the beams when I am replacing the rubber and I make sure the pushers are already down when I am working on them. The saw carriage we are not sure on the best plan of action as of right now other than hope it does plug up again because there isn't much space to even be able to put of block under it to prevent it from dropping.

-edit- Sorry I keep forgetting my thread about this is in the premium member section.

Wow! WC claim no doubt or lawsuit! Hope they paid all your medical bills. Sorry that left permanent damage!

Back