Granite Notorious 6s body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cpark_12

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
Just an FYI

The Notorious 6s body will fit with some trimming. This was an extra basher body I got with my 6s and it was beat to heck, so I taped it up and fit it on the Granite. I honestly like the look! I think I’ll put some big rock arms on it to give it a wider stance and stop the tires from scrubbing.

FE5F8EBE-D424-4B8B-96F9-49F5D27ECC90.jpeg

30858616-0F26-4BF2-B79E-D472472C6F2E.jpeg

Just an FYI

The Notorious 6s body will fit with some trimming. This was an extra basher body I got with my 6s and it was beat to heck, so I taped it up and fit it on the Granite. I honestly like the look! I think I’ll put some big rock arms on it to give it a wider stance and stop the tires from scrubbing.

View attachment 277983

View attachment 277984
Nice! I have not seen a Notorious body on a Granite before. Besides the tape it looks good.

Nice! I have not seen a Notorious body on a Granite before. Besides the tape it looks good.
The tape is all that’s holding it together! The notorious body is just so fragile. I’d love to get a new one to put on the granite, but I’m afraid of tearing it up the way I bash

The tape is all that’s holding it together! The notorious body is just so fragile. I’d love to get a new one to put on the granite, but I’m afraid of tearing it up the way I bash
If you bash it pretty hard you need a good reinforcement method. My main basher is my upgraded Hoss 4s. The body one my Hoss has a integrated roll cage that allows it to take a absolute beating. You should see if you can get a roll cage for a granite body.

If you bash it pretty hard you need a good reinforcement method. My main basher is my upgraded Hoss 4s. The body one my Hoss has a integrated roll cage that allows it to take a absolute beating. You should see if you can get a roll cage for a granite body.
The granite body is fine for bashing, I was referring to the notorious body being weak, even when reinforced

The granite body is fine for bashing, I was referring to the notorious body being weak, even when reinforced
Oh. Well nonetheless a roll cage may be worth looking at. I prefer the reinforced Traxxas bodies, but those are only able to be put on Traxxas models.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back