Infraction Infraction 3s body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

taugys

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hello! I had a question for all infraction 3s owners, has anyone had luck finding other bodies that fit? I already have the Nissan Z body from protoform, I know they have a mustang which I’m not too much of a fan of, I also bought the bittydesign Bugatti but kinda wrecked it a bit, wanted to go with something else then those 3 and the stock body, I found this Ferrari body do you guys think this would work? https://deltaplastikusa.com/product...a4BoMq7bU6TRmWnMTLxjLWQhcMS0j8SRoCqT8QAvD_BwE If not does anyone know any others that would fit?

Dude that looks awesome! Looks perfect, really cool. Infraction 3s owner here, I don't know of any others & that's new one to me. I like it

Dude that looks awesome! Looks perfect, really cool. Infraction 3s owner here, I don't know of any others & that's new one to me. I like it
Right I was thinking the same thing! I kept researching and noticed this one was seemed to work and got excited haha

Well just a heads up, the Ferrari body came in and it was way to big, only way it’d fit is if I widened the tires and got extremely tall body posts

Well just a heads up, the Ferrari body came in and it was way to big, only way it’d fit is if I widened the tires and got extremely tall body posts
dang sorry about that......

Back