Notorious Notorious 6s out of box with servo s665 and 150A smart esc v2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thanh

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Typhon 6s
Just open my notorious 6s out of the box, there come with servo s665 the box show s652 and 150a esc v2. I have no idea the servo s665 will do better s652 or not? But i check the price s665 look cheaper then s652
20231116_180715.jpg

What servo would u recommend for this truck
All depends on your budget. A lot of people run the cheap Amazon Servos.

I would say run the truck and enjoy it for right now. I see u live in Winnipeg. How much snow have you guys gotten, if any?

Have some fun in the winter and give it a nice rebuild for the summer.

All depends on your budget. A lot of people run the cheap Amazon Servos.

I would say run the truck and enjoy it for right now. I see u live in Winnipeg. How much snow have you guys gotten, if any?

Have some fun in the winter and give it a nice rebuild for the summer.
not too much right now but it coming more snow next week, i will run it first if it dead send it back for warranty

I’m curious to see a pull test analysis on the new servo. The S652 actually pulled more than the DS25kg on 7.4V, but still didn’t have the torque for more than a 6S buggy tire

That’s awesome man, servo appears to be much better. Hopefully that’s the end of 23t servos

That’s awesome man, servo appears to be much better. Hopefully that’s the end of 23t servos
For Arrma probably for everything else I doubt it, as us Arrma guys have been extremely vocal about our dislike of the 23T servos.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back