Notorious J clothing line

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
When the weather gives you lemons, you make................shirts and hoodies! Not for sale, but maybe a giveaway sometime soon.
IMG_20231126_233338.jpg
IMG_20231126_233323.jpg
IMG_20231126_233311.jpg
IMG_20231126_233831.jpg

Nice man! I see the winner of WDYB getting ones of these...and I don't think anyone has come close to breaking as much stuff as I have the past couple months 🤣🤣

You can try out 2 colors together too. My daughter's inspiration she asked for on the left. And finished on the right 😁 I love how creative kids minds are

View attachment 334304

View attachment 334305
My little Cricut Joy will only print 30 cm by 10.5 cm, so I'm a little limited. I actually bought it to make vinyl decals, which turned out to be a great idea. The whole iron on thing came up by accident when the Michael's craft store had a 50% off sale on HTV and t-shirts. Now I have more Notorious J shirts than actual adult style shirts in my wardrobe 🤦‍♂️. BTW, you're a great dad👍👍
Nice man! I see the winner of WDYB getting ones of these...and I don't think anyone has come close to breaking as much stuff as I have the past couple months 🤣🤣
Maybe a Christmas WDYBT giveaway. Nothing like being awarded for breaking your really expensive toys😅

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back