Nuclear Battery // Betavolt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tex Koder

2D , 3D Not a problem. I'll take that Challenge.
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Mojave
  5. Nero
  6. Senton 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vendetta
The company claims it to be good for 50 years...

Can we strap a couple of these together to make a 6S pack?
Even if we only get half of the duration, it'll be worth it to Never having to charge that battery!!

Never happening unfortunately.
Not in our lifetime, for commercial use at least. For several obvious reasons.
But Wishful thinking never hurts.:giggle:

Party Pooper. :LOL:
I also have a bridge to sell you for your party.:LOL:
But jeez man, who doesn’t want to be the first guy to say, “yo, I have a nuclear powered Limitless!” We gotta beat Raz to this…
I can say I have a nuclear powered RC Lim.
I guess I am the first now.
(y)

When it gets commercialized >>
Just think..
Your cellphone Never needing another power source.

Actually your phone can become The Energy Source for ALL your other devices >> Laptops, RCs, even 1:1 SUVs/Trucks!!

If they bring back these Motorola classics... They should be able to hold enough juice to charge a Cybertruck..

1705273297647.png

Never happen because we will never be charged for electricity anymore.
And the poor 1% elitists will go broke.
Let's be honest Nothing is free in life. By design.

If they could charge us for every single wipe of our butts on the toilet they would.

Don't they do that already?
For every sheet of toilet paper...

Actually they were charging us Double during the start of covid and folks were going crazy looky for & trying to horde TP??

If they could charge us for every single wipe of our butts on the toilet they would.
Uh technically they do. You pay for that toilet paper don't you?

I agree , but I was talking about for every physical swipe we make on our butts, they would charge us if they could. If we had Diarrhea appears we would be paying even more $$.
More like a Butt wipe tax is what I saying.. We already got screwed with all paper goods. A given.
Like the Supposed soda/beer 5 cent Bottle/can deposits here in NYS. That's merely a tax in the real scope of things.
:LOL:

If you had a bad crash it might take out the neighborhood.
nuclear blast explosã£o GIF

Have a drink of Nuka Cola...
It'll give you the strength to repel the radiation 👍
200.gif

You'll be good to go, for round two 💪

Haha soda tax. The part they don't understand is that if you start taxing things we stop using them. Thus no tax. Philadelphia tried the soda tax and then gave up. Just like trying to stick it to the rich people in taxes....they will simply live somewhere else. Thus no tax. "We are doing it for your health" "Obesity epidemic". Laughable.

Haha soda tax. The part they don't understand is that if you start taxing things we stop using them. Thus no tax. Philadelphia tried the soda tax and then gave up. Just like trying to stick it to the rich people in taxes....they will simply live somewhere else. Thus no tax. "We are doing it for your health" "Obesity epidemic". Laughable.

That went well for the Robinhood Tax..
Take "extra" money from the wealthy school districts and give it to the poor ones to "help" those suffering students...

Except the wealthy districts decided to "use up" the funds Before it's 'confiscated'
to build Mega Stadiums.

$60Million in Allen

And another new one in Prosper at $94M that's on top of the $50M stadium they had already (just) built back in 2019.

We have some of the most expensive HS football stadiums in the country..

Last edited:
That went well for the Robinhood Tax..
Take "extra" money from the wealthy school districts and give it to the poor ones to "help" those suffering students...

Except the wealthy districts decided to "use up" the funds Before it's 'confiscated'
to build Mega Stadiums.

$60Million in Allen

And another new one in Prosper at $94M

We have some of the most expensive HS football stadiums in the country..
Yup. Back in the ‘80’s, San Angelo Central High School had a 30,000 seat football stadium, and that was out in the middle of nowhere in West Texas. The local college used to use it because it was vastly bigger than theirs!
Texas=God, Guns, and Football. Not necessarily in that order.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back