Odd wobble on outcast wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ginjaninja

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just got to put a battery in the new outcast and noticed 3 of the wheels seemed....well, off centre  am I just being paranoid or is it normal? Not set it down on terra firma yet!!!

Yeah, you're right. He should get the picture tho :cool:

It's the one thing that does wonders for a driving experience and only I'd say 5% of RC'ers balance wheels lol.
I balance on road cars but not off road. Am I missing out? What tool do you use to balance larger tires? I have one similar to the one linked above.

If it still rolls forward, I wouldn't give it a second thought.

I balance on road cars but not off road. Am I missing out? What tool do you use to balance larger tires? I have one similar to the one linked above.
I have an old Losi balancer that can handle 1/5th but yeah man, if you have balanced tires you can really put a tune on your rig! Makes it such a better feel. Saves parts too, out of balance tires vibrate the whole rig loosening bolts, rounding out high tolerance holes, rounds out hinge pin retainers and a-arms. Unbalanced rigs that have been driven get sloppy loose. Highly recommend balancing every RC tire after a few packs! 💪🏻

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back